Help Losing Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatRyan said:
The last thing a fatty needs is an excuse to not exercise.
Change your attitude or there is absolutely no hope for you.

Change my attitude? Its not my attitude thats the problem, otherwise i wouldn't be on here asking for advice would i?

I merely mentioned that going to the gym isn't possible as my day is just too busy unfortunately.

For everyone else who offered actual help...thankyou.

JHmackem said:
Change my attitude? Its not my attitude thats the problem, otherwise i wouldn't be on here asking for advice would i?

I merely mentioned that going to the gym isn't possible as my day is just too busy unfortunately.

You're doomed.

you have to do at least 40 minutes , before you even enter aerobic state when the body starts to lose fat , so you need to do anything upto an hour to benefit from it . its all about what you shove in your mouth and how active a lifestyle you live . ;) try drinking gallons of water it'll help .

you have to do at least 40 minutes , before you even enter aerobic state when the body starts to lose fat , so you need to do anything upto an hour to benefit from it . its all about what you shove in your mouth and how active a lifestyle you live . ;) try drinking gallons of water it'll help .

Can I see the studies that back this up?

Stop drinking alcohol.

Calorie count your meals. Pick up food in the shops and look at exactly what it contains calorie wise. The variations between some foods that you would think are the same are quite staggering.

Do some gentle exercise 3 times a week if you can.

Ultimatey though everyone is different, the best way to approach it is to think of it as a lifestyle change, not just a quick fix.

Don't be so f***ing ridiculous. :eek:

:lol:

aw man, i'm refusing to debate anymore anarl!

debates are over m8 . This thread is the pandoras box of the uk's finest , its like zumba on fuckin steroids .... And anyone not losing weight on this advice belongs in a zoo .
i like to think this thread has summed up the smb perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back