Help Losing Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept2 are the best rowers. Cost a fortune to buy but you can hire them from Concept for about £30 quid a month. Good option to see if you like the machine and more importantly use it!

Exercise bike on its own won't help. I go on ours every day and have muscly legs but still got a fat belly.

Concept2 are the best rowers. Cost a fortune to buy but you can hire them from Concept for about £30 quid a month. Good option to see if you like the machine and more importantly use it!

Rowing machine best way for all round fitness IMHO plus no impact on your joints so no excuse if you have a dodgy knee or ankle
I bought a concept 2 about 5 years ago use it about 5 times a week for 30 mins means I can eat and drink what I want and I maintain my weight
Machines are top glass gym standard hard work like but pays off ;)

my advice is simple, eat small and often, nothing heavy like breads and steaks etc that take an age to digest , this in turn makes your stomach shrink , you therefore feel fuller quicker , wont eat as much and you'll find losing weight is simple once your gut shrinks ... you dont need a gastric band .

on a normal day I get up half six, two weeabix and a yogurt.
ride to work on my pedal bike (5.4 miles)
fruit at ten
sarnie at twelve
soup and a tin of tuna at two
ride home (5.4 miles)
tea what evers made for me
gym about 7ish depends how much time I've got to what I do most days its weights then at least half hour cardio
I some times don't go to the gym though and play footy instead
this is at least four days a week (didn't take my bike today 'cos me legs were fooked) and some times my deit isn't as strict, (I've just had four cookie as well as sweets today)
apart from my deit is there any areas any one think I could do any thing to improve it?
think I'm just impatient

on a normal day I get up half six, two weeabix and a yogurt.
ride to work on my pedal bike (5.4 miles)
fruit at ten
sarnie at twelve
soup and a tin of tuna at two
ride home (5.4 miles)
tea what evers made for me
gym about 7ish depends how much time I've got to what I do most days its weights then at least half hour cardio
I some times don't go to the gym though and play footy instead
this is at least four days a week (didn't take my bike today 'cos me legs were fooked) and some times my deit isn't as strict, (I've just had four cookie as well as sweets today)
apart from my deit is there any areas any one think I could do any thing to improve it?
think I'm just impatient

how old are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back