Heatwave coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting a bit sick of it at work. Sitting here with two fans running and my thermometer is reading 28C. It's a big open plan office and the woman who sits next to the nearest window to me is always cold so the window is always shut. I'm going to have to go and find somewhere else to work on my laptop soon.

Getting a bit sick of it at work. Sitting here with two fans running and my thermometer is reading 28C. It's a big open plan office and the woman who sits next to the nearest window to me is always cold so the window is always shut. I'm going to have to go and find somewhere else to work on my laptop soon.
Cold in this heat, I suggest she gets medical advice as she must have some sort of illness.

Whinging poms. Fuckin loving this weather. All day in the garden yesterday, back out again once kids were asleep. Could have this weather every day for the rest of my life

God I hope this weather lasts till September. Not going away this year and I’ve six weeks to fill in at home.
We're looking at a week away start of August purely for a beach hol for the kids. Seriously considering saving the cash

Cold in this heat, I suggest she gets medical advice as she must have some sort of illness.

done a 16 mile run/walk it at 6:30am, after 4 mile of non stop sweat ,i was freezing till about 11am , even tho cold i was sweating like a pig. shaking like a leaf now, busy replacing salt lost & protein drinks

heatwaves everywhere, what if we've fucked the world and this is the norm , hot summers and bad winters every year , I suppose brexit won't affect the price of holidays in EU as we'll just stay home :p

27C in Berwick yesterday , 25C so far today , no aircon in my car either (its not fucked it just doesnt have it!) rather warm sweaty arse on leather seats in this heat! Suggestions that the start of August could be even hotter. Oh well , I might get a decent nights kip in October.

Oxfordshire has started to look like something out of the Maze Runner.

One small baby - not sleeping and a 4 yr old girl, also not sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back