Heatwave coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been like that for a while here now - gotta last another fortnight as well. Nice when you are on holiday but its horrible to live and work in
Moaning fucker.

I left Newcastle Tuesday morning around 6 and it was already 16 degrees.

Landed here in Donegal, Ireland to rain, wind and 12 degree heat at 2 in the afternoon.

She’s been told another week of this and we are heading back to the U.K.

Playing golf at one and it’s f***ing lashing down already.

Moaning fucker.

Landed here in Donegal, Ireland to rain, wind and 12 degree heat at 2 in the afternoon.

:lol: we're off to Majorca in a few weeks to cool down

might last till october :eek::eek::eek:

The Met Office report said: ‘For August to October, above-average temperatures are more likely than below-average. The probability the UK average temperature will fall into the warmest of our five categories is around 55 per cent.’

The Weather Outlook forecaster Brian Gaze said: ‘The Met Office three-month forecast is astonishing. An extended summer is likely, continuing after schools go back, with September having 34C possible, and even towards 30C into October.’

Summer until October

Slow breakdown from midweek cooler and fresher with some much needed rain more so in the NW N and W.. South east and East fairing better for warmth and sunshine. Weekend should see another turn to warmer and drier once again for most especially south of the Humber

The Met Office report said: ‘For August to October, above-average temperatures are more likely than below-average. The probability the UK average temperature will fall into the warmest of our five categories is around 55 per cent.’

The Weather Outlook forecaster Brian Gaze said: ‘The Met Office three-month forecast is astonishing. An extended summer is likely, continuing after schools go back, with September having 34C possible, and even towards 30C into October.’

Summer until October
Fuck sake

Reactions: ATS

Summer until October

Gerrin :D

Moaning fucker.

Was the plane pedal power or are you a sparrow 8 hours to Ireland

Moaning fucker.

Aye, I went over to NI on 19th July to visit my brother, they had hosepipe ban for about two weeks due to the really warm weather, I go over it started chucking it down the next day! We had a drive up to Coleraine for a meal and then on to Portstewart to have a walk around the sea front. There were people walking around in thick coats because of the nippy breeze coming in off the North Atlantic :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back