Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might book on the NHS website for my 2nd rather than wait for a text from my GP surgery.

EDIT: Just as I write that I see I have just received a text to book my 2nd.

EDIT: I have just booked for tomorrow between 8:20 - 8:30. I am off tomorrow so when I get side effects like I did after the 1st jab (If it happened after the 1st it will happen after the 2nd) I won't be in work when I experience it.
Almost everyone I know whose had it suffered with side effects, I was rough for 3 days, chills, aches, bad head. Not looking forward to the next one as expecting the same again.

I have just had my 2nd AZ jab at 8:20 at the Cleadon Park Health Center. Not feeling anything. No pain in the arm and as far as chills and aches go I am fine.

I literally just walked in to the room where the jabs are done, sat down, was asked for my DOB, to confirm my address and to answer the usual questions and a few seconds later was all done and dusted. It took longer to answer the questions than it did to put the AZ in me.

Last edited:
Anyone had any side effects of the Moderna? My whole left armpit is puffed up and really sore.
It's a recognised side effect of Moderna. It's a sign of a positive immune response because your lymph nodes are working hard to remove what it thinks is a virus.
If it doesn't show signs of reduction over a week give your GP a call.

Last edited:
Don't forget to alter the poll as you get your second jabs!

Sad to see the "won't have jab" has gone over 5% for the first time.

"Join the Millions" ....come on everybody get your jab!

I can’t believe I have just changed my vote to “Had Astra Zeneca Second Jab”.

Arm is starting to hurt now from the jab. Getting on for 24 hours on and no aches and chills. So relieved.

Last edited:
Dog went nuts sniffing me after I came back from mine. Bit odd like :lol:
Dogs are amazing, regularly astounded by our muts sense of smell. In general this sense can be upto 100,000 times that of a human, needless to say we should try to appreciate they live in a parallel universe to ours. When I'm out walking with ours I do pay attention to her nose pointing up, ears cocking etc. I'm thinking hmm what does she know that I don't.... Love it.

Hes
Dogs are amazing, regularly astounded by our muts sense of smell. In general this sense can be upto 100,000 times that of a human, needless to say we should try to appreciate they live in a parallel universe to ours. When I'm out walking with ours I do pay attention to her nose pointing up, ears cocking etc. I'm thinking hmm what does she know that I don't.... Love it.
He’s a beauty is ours. So sensitive to everything, people’s feelings, the world around him, just a cracking hound. He belong to my parents but they’ve let me have him stop at mine on occasions during the last year or so and he’s been a blessing, he really has

Back