Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just been for my 2nd this morning aztrazenica even though im under 40 cos thats what my first was b4 they became paranoid about it no major side effects from my first so fingers crossed

27 hours since my daughter Megan had her second AZ and she hasn't had any side effects whatsoever, she’s fit as a fiddle 😊 xx
👍
👏👏👏👏👏
Brilliant news. 😊
She should be fine, from here on in. 🤞
It's so strange, how the vaccination had affected different people, in different ways. 🤔
I (like yourself) have had both AZ jabs, and not had a single problem with either jabs, not even a stiff or sore arm, yet others have had so many different side effects, which have taken from a couple of days, to over a week, to wear off.

Have a good day, Missus. 👍

Most people in UK initially opposed to Covid vaccine have had jab, study finds

Looks like most of the anti-vaxers were full of shit when it came to the crunch.

Wonder how many of the 55 on here who said they won't have the jab actually had it and are too ashamed to admit it?

I only know two vaccine refuseniks. One thinks COVID is nothing to worry about ("it's only the flu") and is just an excuse for the government to control people more. Another is nutter who think te vaccine is going to rewire his DNA.

Had my 2nd AZ on Saturday morning at the Nightingale. The place was packed - had to queue for 35 mins, but happy I'm now fully vaccinated.

Had my first Pfizer jab on Friday at Grindon Primary Care Centre. Had a Sore arm, body aches, fatigue and nausea for 2 days. Very rough in being an 'emetophobe', but do think it will be worth it in the end.

Absolute clart on getting booked in like. Been refreshing the nhs page for two days, buts it's like getting tickets for the second coming of the Beatles. They can offer you a slot in some tinpot pharmacy in Jarrow, but seemingly not one place in all of Sunderland is available.

Back