Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyone had any side effects of the Moderna? My whole left armpit is puffed up and really sore.
I got the Moderna on Sunday midday just gone.

Only real side effect I had was a sore/aching upper arm from Sunday night till last night (it’s absolutely fine now) & I also got really tired and some chills on the Monday evening, but those symptom passed after a couple of hours.

Stupid bloody computer system. Got there and my appointment wasn't in the system nor was the fact I'd had my first jab.
Could tell by the reactions I wasn't the first this had happened to. Jabbed regardless. I hate computers, computers hate me.

Anyone had any side effects of the Moderna? My whole left armpit is puffed up and really sore.

I had my first one on Monday (Moderna) at the nightingale hospital. Only side effect I’ve had is a sore arm where the jab went in, absolutely fine apart from that. Got a mate though who had his first on Tuesday (also Moderna at the nightingale) and had to go home from work feeling groggy and both arms sore. He’s feeling better today like.

Son 24 and Daughter 26 both first jab today. They tell me all their young pals are eager to get jabbed asap *

* I think this may be driven by holidays / gigs and football. But fair play.

I might book on the NHS website for my 2nd rather than wait for a text from my GP surgery.

EDIT: Just as I write that I see I have just received a text to book my 2nd.

EDIT: I have just booked for tomorrow between 8:20 - 8:30. I am off tomorrow so when I get side effects like I did after the 1st jab (If it happened after the 1st it will happen after the 2nd) I won't be in work when I experience it.

Last edited:

Back