Have you had Coronavirus?

Have you had Coronavirus - Early October.

• I had a positive Covid-19 test.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I think so, but don't have a test to show.

Votes: 103 20.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 90 18.1%
  • I've had a cold since the pandemic.

Votes: 64 12.9%
  • I'm sure I haven't had COVID-19.

Votes: 177 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man nightmare, take it easy (have you got one of those finger thingy's to read your oxygen/pulse levels?) Can pick 1 up at Amazon for under £20 just to be safe.
Feel better soon fella and all the best xx

Thank you, Im just keeping an eye on it for now. Ive spoke to the Dr and he said it can take weeks to get over the breathless feeling. Its getting better, and Im still able to go to the gym 3 times a week and do something so, like I said, Im very lucky.

Still no symptoms mate thankfully. I feel absolutely fine. Appreciate you asking mate, thanks.

My mate who I was with for a couple of days before I got the alert has just had his test this morning so will see if I've passed it to him.

Hopefully not mate.

You still feel ok?

Reactions: mux
Had it (positive test). Smell and taste still not fully returned about 3/4 weeks on

I've had what i would call a head cold for the last week. I get them now and then. Little bit of a cough but nowt persistent and out of the normal.
No Covid symptoms - no fever, smell and taste all been normal.

Hopefully not mate.

You still feel ok?
Woke up this morning and have lost most of my sense of smell, can just about smell coffee from the jar :lol:

My taste is fine still and no other symptoms yet whatsoever, feel fine. Also my mate who has been basically living at mine since lockdown got a test yesterday and has came back negative today. We just assumed he would have it since he has had to isolate with me anyway, but he doesn't. So I mustn't be that contagious. I'm not coughing or anything to be fair. If it wasn't for the loss of smell today I would have got a home test kit just to double check I actually have the bloody thing.

Woke up this morning and have lost most of my sense of smell, can just about smell coffee from the jar :lol:

My taste is fine still and no other symptoms yet whatsoever, feel fine. Also my mate who has been basically living at mine since lockdown got a test yesterday and has came back negative today. We just assumed he would have it since he has had to isolate with me anyway, but he doesn't. So I mustn't be that contagious. I'm not coughing or anything to be fair. If it wasn't for the loss of smell today I would have got a home test kit just to double check I actually have the bloody thing.
Really you should get a test if no smell, it is one of the categories. i had no smell, but still had taste and was positive.

ahh never saw that im blaming the virus :lol:
Didn't know lack of vision was one of the symptoms ;)
This will be day 8 since contracting it. Feel totally normal apart from occasional loss of taste, not fully just partially sometimes. My sense of smell is more affected, can't smell much unless it's quite strong. I probably wouldn't have noticed either if I didn't know I had the virus so I'm more aware of everything.

I'm pretty confident that by now I shouldn't develop any further symptoms. So it's been almost impossible to know I've had it for me which is great obviously because I haven't had any suffering whatsoever and hopefully many more will be the same as me, however, it'll spread like crackers from people like me who didn't get alerted by the app or similar.

Lockdown should put a dent in it soon. As shite as it'll be.

Last edited:
If I were blindfolded I could not tell the difference in taste or smell of any meat or fish... Other than texture. I've also noted I've crave salt more

My Mrs got a Reactstudy antibody test kit and completed the test, the result shows no antibodies so the cough/fever we had way back in February wasn't Covid19, we really didn't think it was but this proves it.

Me and the wife both had it and antibodies test came back positive as well 4 weeks after Covid positive. Taste and smell still not back to normal but good enough compared to what it was. Couldn’t taste nothing could just about tell if it was sweet or savoury but it was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back