Have u ever parked in a disabled or child on board parking bay ? And not been in that category/ took the piss

Yeah, the snow covers all the parking bays so i don’t feel that guilty, but it’s so convenient parking that close
Yes do it all of the time, especially down Sainsbury's where there's a gazillion empty disabled and parent bays. Normal spaces just don't cut it these days, more chance of some useless twats hitting your car with their door or a trolley.
Some places have waaaaay too many spots

Yep, it's not the first time that I've noticed you posting with a twattish attitude. Try carrying a child seat with a child in it for a couple of hundred yards and you'll realise why 'parent & child' spaces exist.

Yep, it's not the first time that I've noticed you posting with a twattish attitude. Try carrying a child seat with a child in it for a couple of hundred yards and you'll realise why 'parent & child' spaces exist.
Couldn't give a toss about you and your child seat tbh. Blame the bellend who hit my car

Did it once in Morpeth. One of those pish car parks where it's been churned to gravel and the sign was barely visible on the floor and there were no signs other than that. Got a fine as well. Should have parked a Range across two disabled spaces and got away with it.

Does the same time rule apply for yellow lines, red lights and burglaries? The law doesn’t apply to you…. because you’re not there too long?
Most people speed a little bit when facts show that it 2 Mile an hour can costs lives.
A part of my personality that isn’t great I suppose, not a lack of empathy just I find it annoying when there’s a perfectly good parking space and I have to drive past it.

I also think the blue badge system is vastly taken advantage of.

I’d hate to be so precious over an inanimate object. Just park your car at the far end of the supermarket car park if it is what you value most in your life rather than being •selfish•
I used to do that and some nobber damaged my car. Get over yourself man and let's hope I nick the last space while you're trying to find one

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people speed a little bit when facts show that it 2 Mile an hour can costs lives.
A part of my personality that isn’t great I suppose, not a lack of empathy just I find it annoying when there’s a perfectly good parking space and I have to drive past it.

I also think the blue badge system is vastly taken advantage of.
I agree about the blue badge system.

Walking does us good though. We’ve become such a lazy society. I’m trying to stay and keep fit. I deliberately look for opportunities not to be lazy - like choosing to park on the far side of car parks and walk the rest. Or choosing to walk up the stairs instead of escalator or lift etc. Car is less likely to get pranged with (again, selfish) drivers not cari no when they open their car doors.

Just little things that make no difference by themselves but together make us less lazy and more mobile. It’s easier to talk about it and it can be a right pain to do it but you soon get into the habit.

But yes, there will always be selfish and lazy drivers, dog walkers, work colleagues etc. we are a naturally selfish and lazy species. Just look at the state of the planet and (many of) the people who live here. Fat feckers 😀

Couple of weeks ago driving to an important meeting in Durham, couldn't find a parking space in the multi storey car park - all the way to the top and back down again. Rather than be late I parked in a disabled space on ground floor. £30 fine on my return, but worth it.

Back