Have u ever parked in a disabled or child on board parking bay ? And not been in that category/ took the piss

JD73

Full Back
I did yesterday at galleries as loads empty and was pissin down apologies!! And once before at morrisons doxy Park as wanted to catch 3pm k.os for my coupon as was 2.56pm . But for some reason as thought been spotted . Got out car and put on pretend limp as if dodgy leg hence disabled bay eligibility!!! Apologies again !!

I did yesterday at galleries as loads empty and was pissin down apologies!! And once before at morrisons doxy Park as wanted to catch 3pm k.os for my coupon as was 2.56pm . But for some reason as thought been spotted . Got out car and put on pretend limp as if dodgy leg hence disabled bay eligibility!!! Apologies again !!
REPORTED

Parked at Morrisons Doxy, prob five to 8 at night, peeing down with rain, empty car park so put car in disabled spot. Gets out of car, this old boy comes over starts giving me loads of abuse about parking in disabled bay. It was totally surreal, said it closed at 8pm so what was the issue. Few mins later comes out and he I still there, bizaare.

Constantly see the same car in Morrisons sea burn parked in disabled bay, out pops the driver off on a power walk along the prom to roker and back. I know all disabilities aren’t visible, but I know for a fact this one is taking the pee.

Constantly see the same car in Morrisons sea burn parked in disabled bay, out pops the driver off on a power walk along the prom to roker and back. I know all disabilities aren’t visible, but I know for a fact this one is taking the pee.
It's massively abused. In theory spaces that are wider than normal for wheelchair removal and near the entrance to a shop is a good idea. In practice it's abused.
It's got a bit silly now as well. A carpark I used to park in overlooking the sea was great for sitting in with a bag of chips or a sandwich and just look at the view. But they made most of the spaces disabled which I couldn't work out why. It's not like you're nearer a shop or place of work so you don't have as far to travel. It seems to sit in your car and enjoy a view you have to be disabled now. While I'm all for giving disabled people every help in their life this is just plain daft.

Back