has anyone's opinion changed

C'mon George, some rules should be ignored...the present war tells us that.

No I won't...wishfull thinking only works if it's for a good purpose.

My life's fab, so it must be true, in fact your post will keep me on this thread,so not very good at predictions eh matey :D

Nb: Stay angry, stay dumb.
Maybe I should've said:

He will still to post on this thread but he'll completely ignore your question because it's completely beyond his abilities to give a sensible, coherent reply. He will, instead, continue to post puerile gibberish dressed up as Christmas Cracker style cod-philosophy.

I did get it right originally that you'd duck and dodge @Frijj's question like Ali.

Maybe I should've said:

He will still to post on this thread but he'll completely ignore your question because it's completely beyond his abilities to give a sensible, coherent reply. He will, instead, continue to post puerile gibberish dressed up as Christmas Cracker style cod-philosophy.

I did get it right originally that you'd duck and dodge @Frijj's question like Ali.
Thanks for the half apology, it's a change...but think about some things. Why would I bother about what anyone thnks of me on here. We've had three threads derailed today by posters announcing that they don't like me...the war thread hyjacked with "People on other forums don't like you, your brother called you out" This forum is not ours, but some treat it as if they pay subs, and no matter what you think of the mods, they are also fans and contributers who give their free time, so need some respect for that alone.

Unlike you I don't belong to a gang, and nobody comes to the rescue when I get attacked as they know I can deal with it alone. Your morals in here reflect your true self, as I'm quite certain you don't carry on like a big girls blouse on the outside.

If you stop being a gang member you'll get me...guaranteed đź‘Ť
Why are all the tinfoilers still obsessed with Covid? :lol:
Probably wags not giving out :(

Thanks for the half apology, it's a change...but think about some things. Why would I bother about what anyone thnks of me on here. We've had three threads derailed today by posters announcing that they don't like me...the war thread hyjacked with "People on other forums don't like you, your brother called you out" This forum is not ours, but some treat it as if they pay subs, and no matter what you think of the mods, they are also fans and contributers who give their free time, so need some respect for that alone.

Unlike you I don't belong to a gang, and nobody comes to the rescue when I get attacked as they know I can deal with it alone. Your morals in here reflect your true self, as I'm quite certain you don't carry on like a big girls blouse on the outside.

If you stop being a gang member you'll get me...guaranteed đź‘Ť

Probably wags not giving out :(
That wasn’t an attempt at an apology by the way.

on covid in the last few months as in there were those who were obsessed with locking down face masks etc. etc. and blindly following rules and the ones on the total other side of the spectrum the Conspiracy theorists etc. plus those in the middle

i have just checked the entry requirements for my holiday booking there and you don't even need to have been vaccinated anymore
Great to see things have more or less returned to reality. Still see the odd mask here and there but some will wear them forever now, which if thats what they choose to do then that's up to them.

on covid in the last few months as in there were those who were obsessed with locking down face masks etc. etc. and blindly following rules and the ones on the total other side of the spectrum the Conspiracy theorists etc. plus those in the middle

i have just checked the entry requirements for my holiday booking there and you don't even need to have been vaccinated anymore
And here's why....

And here's why....

Not as bad as the headline makes out - Form the article:

KEY BACKGROUND​

Experts and regulators broadly acknowledge the benefits of a third vaccine dose to top up flagging protection against serious illness and death. There is less consensus over whether additional shots are needed beyond that and questions over whether frequent boosting will be practical. Neutralizing antibodies have been the primary focus of studies evaluating vaccines—they are much easier to study—but they are not the only part of the immune system protecting humans against disease. Other parts of the immune system, such as T cells, might be less effective at preventing infection but they are more durable than antibodies and can reduce the chance of serious illness if infected. Many experts believe this latter property is the primary function of vaccination, not preventing infection, and data shows they offer much more durable protection, including against omicron.

Back