Harvey Weinstein

Like the other luvvies, she waited 3 days to see which way the wind was blowing before speaking up. Keep a lid on things until they may involve themselves personally then surface with faux horror. They're all "career first" hypocrites whose opinions on world matters counts for nothing. The list of them is endless.
Exactly this well said

"Grab them by the pussy", "I just kiss people"... That entire conversation was basically a catalogue of admitting to performing unwanted advances
You'd be happy to submit this evidence to court then?

By that logic I could construct a case for you being a gay serial rapist because you kept saying Nestlé Fist and laughing hysterically

Last edited:
You'd be happy to submit this evidence to court then?

By that logic I could construct a case for you being a gay serial rapist because you kept saying Nestlé Fist and laughing hysterically

The Nestlé Fist does not discriminate. It is a gender neutral weapon

Frankly I'd be happy to submit any evidence that got Trump indicted and removed from office, or better yet, the planet.
That said, I think we're getting off topic here.

I've kissed loads of lasses in the past without actually asking them and have went to kiss some and got knocked back, thought that was just normal.
Ah well, you learn something new everyday.

Come on now...
There's a difference between implied consent and launching yourself on someone.
It's all about the situation, shirley.

This shit happens in all industries. I friend of mine graduated with an arts degree from an irish Uni. As a 'celebration' after graduation they were offered a night out in London in the west end . When they got there the swanky party had been set up by some business organisation. After a short while she said it became fairly obvious that they were meant to be the entertainment. I got no f***ing idea who thought it would be a good idea maybe someone thought they might meet some contacts to sell their art work.

Has Harvey done out that’s illegal or is it just coming on to lasses that have knocked him back?

I’ve read a couple of the stories, but one was just ‘he tried to persuade me to have a threesome, I felt so violated’ - not sure I get the issue.

Has Harvey done out that’s illegal or is it just coming on to lasses that have knocked him back?

I’ve read a couple of the stories, but one was just ‘he tried to persuade me to have a threesome, I felt so violated’ - not sure I get the issue.
Faux outrage. Bet some of the fuckers haven’t thought twice about any of the incidents since. Just sounds like a bloke wanting his helmet polished and trying it on with everything with a pulse.

if you or I tried to get someone into a threesome and get knocked back thats fine. With him there's the added implication that the decision would further your career or not, which is not ok

Back