Harvey Weinstein

Nah! Don't do exam questions anymore.

Logon or register to see this image

There was a joke in 30 Rock years ago. Jenna, the self-absorbed blonde, was trying to convince people of her integrity. "Why, I've refused to have sex with Harvey Weinstein on three occasions... Out of five..."

Seth McFarlane made a reference to HW I think during the Oscars a while back too.
Maybe it was all rumour, but no one either
A) thought anything of it
B) felt compelled enough to speak out - and that they would be listened to

Last edited:

Logon or register to see this image

Seth McFarlane made a reference to HW I think during the Oscars a while back too.
Maybe it was all rumour, but no one either
A) thought anything of it
B) felt compelled enough to speak out - and that they would be listened to

Its strange and not uncommon, some of the jimmy saville jokes were about for decades

Standing to applaud a convicted rapist who then went on the run.

I think it was Whoopi Goldberg who said it wasn't 'rape rape'.

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist like, and he was in the f***ing hangover and that

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist like, and he was in the f***ing hangover and that

Im no fan of Tyson. I wouldn't have cast him if it was my film.

However, he was tried, found guilty, went to prison, and served his time. His debt to society was paid.

As a registered sex offender he shouldn't be allowed to do certain jobs, a cameo appearance in a film isn't one of them.

Im no fan of Tyson. I wouldn't have cast him if it was my film.

However, he was tried, found guilty, went to prison, and served his time. His debt to society was paid.

As a registered sex offender he shouldn't be allowed to do certain jobs, a cameo appearance in a film isn't one of them.

Not my point

It's like it never happened

Tip of the iceberg this. You wonder why so many people stay silent only to come clean when the first person does. Fear maybe?

I think it's fair to expect convicted rapists not to be getting parts in Hollywood films like. :lol:
Why?

Don't get me wrong, my gut feeling is right there with you.

I can't think of a logical reason someone who has served their sentence shouldn't be allowed to say a few lines on a camera though.

Sex offenders are excluded from many jobs, I don't see why "actor" could reasonably be included as one of them.

Why?

Don't get me wrong, my gut feeling is right there with you.

I can't think of a logical reason someone who has served their sentence shouldn't be allowed to say a few lines on a camera though.

Sex offenders are excluded from many jobs, I don't see why "actor" could reasonably be included as one of them.

Would you not have a problem with us resigning Adam Johnson when he is released?

Would you not have a problem with us resigning Adam Johnson when he is released?
I wouldnt want him playing for my club, I thought he should have been on gardening leave after his arrest.

If he had a career elsewhere I wouldn't be outraged though.

I did say I wouldn't have cast Tyson in my hypothetical film either, I don't see myself as being a hypocrite here.

I wouldnt want him playing for my club, I thought he should have been on gardening leave after his arrest.

If he had a career elsewhere I wouldn't be outraged though.

I did say I wouldn't have cast Tyson in my hypothetical film either, I don't see myself as being a hypocrite here.

Tyson used to knock women about as well didn't he?

Same thing with Mayweather, repeated domestic abuse but still a media darling.

Back