Harvey Weinstein

It's got shades of Saville/Harris/Glitter etc, get harassed but a)think nobody will believe me b)will affect life and career.

It's got shades of Saville/Harris/Glitter etc, get harassed but a)think nobody will believe me b)will affect life and career.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyson used to knock women about as well didn't he?

Same thing with Mayweather, repeated domestic abuse but still a media darling.
No idea mate, I'm not his lawyer or biographer.

All I can say is that people who have been sent down have the right to work after release, the law doesn't prohibit people committed of crimes such as rape from working in media jobs. I don't think an argument to exclude them can be made that could be justifiably brought into force.

You can say that again.

No idea mate, I'm not his lawyer or biographer.

All I can say is that people who have been sent down have the right to work after release, the law doesn't prohibit people committed of crimes such as rape from working in media jobs. I don't think an argument to exclude them can be made that could be justifiably brought into force.
True. That's just the way things work. In media if no one wants to see you on TV, you don't get to be on TV so he's obviously still marketable. The public get what the public want.

As for Weinstein? Same deal. Sounds like a right charmer. Fuck him.

Aye, sounds like a right ****.

I'd give him a blowjob on the casting couch for a million dollar part like.
Yeah but I'm not averse to seeing him getting down on his knees at this present time. The realization just beginning to dawn on him that if he ever wants to make films again he's going have to swallow that big load coming his way. Open wide, Harvey.

YouTube Chris Eubank Mike Tyson and get the facts son.

No thanks, I already know the facts, they were proved in a court of law

people like you are absolutely what I am talking about

the man is scum and a rapist

Yeah but I'm not averse to seeing him getting down on his knees at this present time. The realization just beginning to dawn on him that if he ever wants to make films again he's going have to swallow that big load coming his way. Open wide, Harvey.
He’s finished. He’s lost his company, his marriage, the lot. The world and what it expects have moved on.

He won't make films again, not that he'll be that bothered. He'll retire to his many lovely big houses and maybe pay the fine that wealthy people pay to avoid justice.

Weinstein is a bigger kernt, didn't hear the likes Meryl Streep berating him at awards ceremonies. Probably too busy giving convicted rapists (Roman Polanski) standing ovations...

Then we've got Big Billy Clinton, serial philanderer, people don't mention Bill abusing his position and bucking women in the oval office.

FWIW Trump is a kernt as well, I just like to see all kernts treat the same.

Bill Clinton was a great president.

I feel there is a difference.

People failing to spread dark rumours about a film producer should not exempt them from being allowed to give their opinion on proven, public admissions of molestation from a person seeking public office, especially an extremely high office. I think it hugely stretches the imagination to see them as the same.

They aren't miles apart like, I mean if we are talking specifically about the "grab her by the....." remark, loads of Hollywood stars spoke out about this, saying what a disgrace it is, while turning a blind eye to it in their own industry. Its a conflict like.

This is exactly why I take no notice of these Hollywood types when they speak about politics and social issues. Bunch of hypocrites.

George Clooney, Hillary Clinton, Meryl Streep etc going on about women's rights etc while at the same time cosying up to sexual predators like Weinstein (and there will be plenty more like him in Hollywood). Matt Damon and Russell Crowe putting pressure on a journalist to kill a story about Weinstein over a decade ago, the New York Times pulling a story on him because his company are one of their biggest advertisers, the (((creator of SNL))) saying they didn't make jokes about (((Weinstein))) on the latest episode because he's from New York despite them slating Trump every week who is also from New York...doesn't take a genius to work out the real reason.

Hollywood and the media over there are completely rigged by mostly the same people, that's why I don't believe a word from MSM. Absolute hypocrites and degenerates.

Yeah that Matt Damon thing is shocking really like.

How the fuck Polanski is a free man and supported by certain celebrities is beyond me

This from 2009

Politicians and Hollywood heavyweights have rallied behind director Roman Polanski following his arrest.

French foreign minister Bernard Kouchner called the detention of the film-maker - a French citizen - in Switzerland a "bit sinister".

According to trade paper Screen Daily, Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein is also backing the director.

A lawyer acting for Mr Polanski said his client would contest the US request for extradition.

US prosecutors want Mr Polanski to return to be sentenced for having unlawful sex with a 13-year-old girl in 1977.

:lol: couldn't make it up

Last edited by a moderator:

Back