Harvey Weinstein

really?

Yes, clearly women are on speed dial to the police every time they are assaulted etc. No wonder women are scared to report anything if this thread is any indication of the reaction they'd receive. If you can't understand why that would mean that once one woman is brave enough to call someone out it would open the floodgates for other women to find the nerve to reveal their own experiences then I'm not surprised that the vast majority of victims just keep their mouths shut.
This.

Have a word with yourself. That's an appalling comment.

Why is it appalling?

Both the Clintons are knee deep in shit. This is more than just guilt by association.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...ders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Why would Bill Clinton be mates with a convicted pedophile, fly on his pedophile jet to his pedophile island if it wasn't to be a pedophile?

He doctored flight plans, evaded his secret service, had multitude of burner mobiles. While there's no solid evidence of any wrong doing, these aren't the actions of someone who doesn't know what his mate was up to. Same goes for any other of Epstein's high profile politician mates and British royalty that 'used' his procurement services.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...candal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

"....It began with the shocking discovery that Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking.

Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation. Her sentence and charges were reduced after an intervention by Bill Clinton. In the aftermath of Silsby's arrest, her originally retained lawyer Jorge Puello was arrested in connection with an international smuggling ring accused of trafficking women and minors from Central America and Haiti. The revelation of this news in November was either ignored by the Western media or attacked by Clinton controlled publications."

Like I said knee deep in shit.

Why is it appalling?

Both the Clintons are knee deep in shit. This is more than just guilt by association.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...ders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Why would Bill Clinton be mates with a convicted pedophile, fly on his pedophile jet to his pedophile island if it wasn't to be a pedophile?

He doctored flight plans, evaded his secret service, had multitude of burner mobiles. While there's no solid evidence of any wrong doing, these aren't the actions of someone who doesn't know what his mate was up to. Same goes for any other of Epstein's high profile politician mates and British royalty that 'used' his procurement services.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...candal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

"....It began with the shocking discovery that Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking.

Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation. Her sentence and charges were reduced after an intervention by Bill Clinton. In the aftermath of Silsby's arrest, her originally retained lawyer Jorge Puello was arrested in connection with an international smuggling ring accused of trafficking women and minors from Central America and Haiti. The revelation of this news in November was either ignored by the Western media or attacked by Clinton controlled publications."

@ProfessionalMackem talking sense as usual. As I said earlier the Clintons are corrupt as fuck.

You just put it across better :lol:

Why is it appalling?

There’s a trail of convenient ‘suicides/accidents’ that have occurred to many close to the clintons scene of operations as well iirc? - again I’m open minded is it their political enemies stirring things or is the political class full of sociopaths and psychopaths?

I’m aware there’s a theory that these kind of people naturally rise to positions of power due to their traits and lack of empathy for others etc? - fascinating subject but also scary that we could be well on the way to a dystopian future akin to elysium.

Why is it appalling?

Zerohedge...

The fella had many friends. Surely not all of them were paedos?

Thank you. I am emotionally invested in this subject because, as I have posted several times before, I was the subject of a very nasty assault to which a particular name is given (4 letters, begins with R) when I was 15. It took me 10 years to tell anyone. And mine was just "some bloke", not someone who could make or ruin my career. I fully appreciate my experience gets me hot under the collar and stops me being calm, rational and even-handed about the subject.

Anyone who wanted to call Weinstein out had to deal with this:

https://nyti.ms/2kHUMg5

This article basically confirms what "conspiracy theorists" have been mocked for claiming for ages; The news that appears in mainstream media is basically worthless. The powerful can bribe, blackmail and and otherwise influence journalists and editors not to write stories they don't like and to write stories that benefit them. The mainstream media is basically just a mouthpiece for a few powerful people ("the establishment"). This is now in black and white in the New York Times.

Remember that when you see another Trump hit-piece.

I think the British court system should be modified so you can use the following as evidence in a prosecution.

'I allege that the defendant committed this crime'
'What evidence do you have to support this accusation?'
'Search for it yourself'

GUILTY!

Didn't you bully/abuse a rape victim and accuse her of "trolling" earlier in the thread?

Last edited:
This article basically confirms what "conspiracy theorists" have been mocked for claiming for ages; The news that appears in mainstream media is basically worthless. The powerful can bribe, blackmail and and otherwise influence journalists and editors not to write stories they don't like and to write stories that benefit them. The mainstream media is basically just a mouthpiece for a few powerful people ("the establishment"). This is now in black and white in the New York Times.

Didn't you bully/abuse a rape victim and accuse her of "trolling" earlier in the thread?

Exactly mate..

That Sima is a muppet

Aye. I don't believe her.

I’d watch him shower for a good movie role.

Those aren't the words of a victim of a serious sexual assault imo. She's cheapening what the victims in this instance have went through.

She then goes on to call this place 'misogyny central' and says she 'loves it'

Trumo is more powerful and rich than any of the supposed mainstream media folk you're saying are worthless.

There are many many people involved in the media. Sone good, some bad.

Aye. I don't believe her.

Those aren't the words of a victim of a serious sexual assault imo. She's cheapening what the victims in this instance have went through.

She then goes on to call this place 'misogyny central' and says she 'loves it'

Depends on how she deals with it.

I don't know for sure, it's the internet and it could be a bloke pretending to be a lass talking shit but if its not canny harsh.

I know someone who has been abused as a kid and she would say something like the shower thing around groups but it's a front.

Maybe that's just hers?

Depends on how she deals with it.

I don't know for sure, it's the internet and it could be a bloke pretending to be a lass talking shit but if its not canny harsh.

I know someone who has been abused as a kid and she would say something like the shower thing around groups but it's a front.

Maybe that's just hers?

If it is, it is. But I don’t believe her.

I wasn’t the only one that was a bit suspicious tbf.

Back