Harvey Weinstein

of course

hopefully we are seeing a change in mentality going forward that will prevent such abuses on what I imagine is a massive scale
with the historic cases there may have been settlements already made in many cases

what is awful is the suspicion that even with public support many will still feel unable to go public with their cases

they may feel that because they didn't speak out or because they got a film role as a result that they will not be taken seriously
I'm not talking about them not outing people in the past I'm talking about doing it now.

Have you even read up about the links between the Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein? It wasn't some tenuous link. They were very good friends. Epstein was found to have over 20 numbers belonging to Bill. Why would he have such a number of burner numbers if he wasn't involved somehow? Why would Clinton visit his sex island so many times if he didn't know that Epstein had kids in his dungeons as sex slaves?

I suggest you read up on the subject before shooting your mouth off in future.
Epstein was convicted of crimes. Clinton hasn’t even been charged. Trump was also a close friend of Epstein. More might come out eventually, but until then, just like our own Establishment sex rings, we can only speculate.
It was convenient for the Alt right apparatus to push these claims about Clinton at a time they were desperate to win an election. Now that they have control, they’re more or less letting it lie.

I get that but it seems a good time to out these monsters.
What monsters?

The Clintons are corrupt as fuck, especially Hilary.
They’re not exclusive. There’s a massive amount of corruption right across the political divide. If you only read propaganda from one side, you’ll never get the complete picture.

Turned a blind eye? How do you know?
Because he’s been drinking the koolaid.

Last edited:

Back