Harvey Weinstein

I think the British court system should be modified so you can use the following as evidence in a prosecution.

'I allege that the defendant committed this crime'
'What evidence do you have to support this accusation?'
'Search for it yourself'

GUILTY!

I think the British court system should be modified so you can use the following as evidence in a prosecution.

'Search for it yourself'

GUILTY!

Didn't realise I was part of the prosecutions team...

I'm not going to go searching for shite that smart arse knows about and is just trying to be funny.

BELLEND!

Didn't realise I was part of the prosecutions team...

I'm not going to go searching for shite that smart arse knows about and is just trying to be funny.

BELLEND!

Bit presumptuous.

Signing off with the typical abuse when you realise you have been a bit of an arse but don't really want to admit it. Standard :lol:

She turned a blind eye to her husbands antics then helped him wriggle his way out of it.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's turned a blind eye to a lot worse.
I know several people that have stuck with their partners after discovering they were having an affair. I'd still be very surprised if I found out they'd turned a blind eye to a lot worse.

I did before replying. I certainly didn't see anything in the wiki pages I skimmed. Since you feel strongly about it I'm sure you'll be able to provide a reliable source detailing how Hillary covered up a rape Bill committed.

How did I say I felt strongly? I said they were corrupt then you went on your high horse.

yes he did. no argument. but if they were felt up in a hotel lobby by a nobody it would have been 911 on speed dial.

really?

• Only around 15% of those who experience sexual violence choose to report to the police
  • Approximately 90% of those who are raped know the perpetrator prior to the offence (Rape Crisis Centre statistics 2015/16)
  • For every 30 women who report an assault only 1 will lead to a conviction (ONS 2013)
Yes, clearly women are on speed dial to the police every time they are assaulted etc. No wonder women are scared to report anything if this thread is any indication of the reaction they'd receive. If you can't understand why that would mean that once one woman is brave enough to call someone out it would open the floodgates for other women to find the nerve to reveal their own experiences then I'm not surprised that the vast majority of victims just keep their mouths shut.

How did I say I felt strongly? I said they were corrupt then you went on your high horse.
You came into the thread called them "corrupt as fuck" then started talking about rape cover-ups.

Seemed like you felt pretty strongly to me.

I'm not on my high horse. I'm genuinely curious about Hillary covering up Bill's discretions, as far as I know you're basing what your saying on a year old tweet from Trump supporter. #CrookedHillary

You came into the thread called them "corrupt as fuck" then started talking about rape cover-ups.

Seemed like you felt pretty strongly to me.

I'm not on my high horse. I'm genuinely curious about Hillary covering up Bill's discretions, as far as I know you're basing what your saying on a year old tweet from Trump supporter. #CrookedHillary

I'm basing it on the past.

Well before she was even in the running.

'Search for it yourself'

GUILTY!
You missed “here’s a tape of the accused confessing”

Back