Hartlepool United

They advertised just recently for a new physio but I was reliably told it was common knowledge this physio was leaving early November.
I know a few Phyisos who they've tried to get in, they won't go near them due it being about as secure position as being a Watford manager, been told they are using uni Students during the week for physio and that

At least that's what a mate mine said, as he knows a few of the "Academy" lads that have trained with them

I remember it well. The present system is much better. There was a lot of "old pals act" going on back then, except of course for poor Gateshead who were voted out the first time they ever applied for re-election; rumour had it much to the delight of the Newcastle Chairman.
Strikes a similar scenario to Barrow too when they were voted out too

I know a few Phyisos who they've tried to get in, they won't go near them due it being about as secure position as being a Watford manager, been told they are using uni Students during the week for physio and that

At least that's what a mate mine said, as he knows a few of the "Academy" lads that have trained with them
Yeah, they have close links with some of the uni students. By all accounts at Barrow on Saturday, they had someone from Pools go onto the pitch with the Barrow physio, so I'm not sure who/what that was all about. Fact remains it's an absolute disgrace but very typical of how Raj Singh and his sidekicks are running the club. The club have likely in 2022 had my physios than home league wins :lol:

One quote that sticks in my mind from the summer was one of the board members talked about "raising standards" :lol:

It will turn nasty soon, already signs of that on the terraces on Saturday at Barrow, fans fighting amongst themselves.

Yeah, they have close links with some of the uni students. By all accounts at Barrow on Saturday, they had someone from Pools go onto the pitch with the Barrow physio, so I'm not sure who/what that was all about. Fact remains it's an absolute disgrace but very typical of how Raj Singh and his sidekicks are running the club. The club have likely in 2022 had my physios than home league wins :lol:

One quote that sticks in my mind from the summer was one of the board members talked about "raising standards" :lol:

It will turn nasty soon, already signs of that on the terraces on Saturday at Barrow, fans fighting amongst themselves.
Once there's fighting amongst fans it's a massive sign of things going bad/turning ugly. It's such a shame as they did so well to secure their place in the league after finally returning.

Once there's fighting amongst fans it's a massive sign of things going bad/turning ugly. It's such a shame as they did so well to secure their place in the league after finally returning.

Yeah I was saying that to the lads at the weekend, once that starts it's never a good situation. The National League was a horrible slog and a horrible league, I'd not really be excited at the prospect of going to Wrexham on a Tuesday night in October for example :lol: . Only a matter of time before the tension boils over at home and the next league game is vs Dave Challinor's Stockport side. The change in 12 months has been absolutely disgraceful.

Last edited:

Got a mate who’s a physio who was approached , he also said exactly the same

Back