Hartlepool United

Should never have won play off final.

Var they would have lost.

Most corrupt ref that day.

Hope they rot back to non league and lower levels soon.

Sure Stelling will support his local London team then just like the Helen Chamberlain cling on fame to Torquay back in the day. Good riddance to them both. And Hartlepoool
That will be the Jeff Stelling who regularly attended national League games home and away... He loves Hartlepool and often attends along with his son.

Sure Stelling will support his local London team then just like the Helen Chamberlain cling on fame to Torquay back in the day. Good riddance to them both. And Hartlepoool
The glory hunter that he is

Torquay fan obviously :rolleyes:
Second half they looked better than Crewe or Colchester did recently.

Certainly not a completely lost cause imvho.
Certainly not at the moment, but I reckon come January it will be, unless they can attract a Holloway or Warnock as manager, which given that lack of money is at the core of all their problems, I doubt they will be able to.

Last edited:
Went to Pools earlier this season with Carlisle and they were abysmal. Keeper was suspect for at least 2 of the goals that day which seems to be a recurring theme with him.

One thing which was noted, and seems to tie in with what’s been said about penny pinching on here, was the state of the away end. Holds 1,000, which is the usual allocation, but this season has been cut to 700. When we arrived the front 3-4 rows had covers over them and pre-match the local Hartlepool reporter said the reason was all the seats underneath are broken. Carlisle won 3-1 so the away end was pretty rowdy and the covers were ripped off, exposing the broken seats. At the end of the game the Hartlepool owner was over taking photographs of the broken seats and has since sent them to the FL blaming the Carlisle fans and demanding money for their repair.

Went to Pools earlier this season with Carlisle and they were abysmal. Keeper was suspect for at least 2 of the goals that day which seems to be a recurring theme with him.

One thing which was noted, and seems to tie in with what’s been said about penny pinching on here, was the state of the away end. Holds 1,000, which is the usual allocation, but this season has been cut to 700. When we arrived the front 3-4 rows had covers over them and pre-match the local Hartlepool reporter said the reason was all the seats underneath are broken. Carlisle won 3-1 so the away end was pretty rowdy and the covers were ripped off, exposing the broken seats. At the end of the game the Hartlepool owner was over taking photographs of the broken seats and has since sent them to the FL blaming the Carlisle fans and demanding money for their repair.
It was cut because Carlisle fans smashed the stand and disabled section up last season and did the same a few weeks ago including the toilets. It wasn't the Hartlepool owner who took the photos. Think you need to get your facts right first. This last season https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/...age-hartlepool-united-v-carlisle-united-game/

Last edited:
It was cut because Carlisle fans smashed the stand and disabled section up last season and did the same a few weeks ago including the toilets. It wasn't the Hartlepool owner who took the photos. Think you need to get your facts right first.
It was cut for all clubs because it’s falling to bits. A kid next to me stood on his seat to clap the players off at the end and his seat snapped in two. Nobody smashed any seats up this season, they were already broken. Strange how the only broken ones photographed were the ones under the cover pre-match, how come no other seats (where fans were actually sat) were broken? Btw, I had a piss on the way out after the game and there was nowt wrong with the toilets!

We saw two blokes heading over the pitch at the end of the game and wondered who they were, when we got back to the car and got the radio on your local reporter confirmed the owner was taking pics of the damage at the away end of the ground. Can only go on what was said by a man who would presumably know!

It was cut for all clubs because it’s falling to bits. A kid next to me stood on his seat to clap the players off at the end and his seat snapped in two. Nobody smashed any seats up this season, they were already broken. Strange how the only broken ones photographed were the ones under the cover pre-match, how come no other seats (where fans were actually sat) were broken? Btw, I had a piss on the way out after the game and there was nowt wrong with the toilets!

We saw two blokes heading over the pitch at the end of the game and wondered who they were, when we got back to the car and got the radio on your local reporter confirmed the owner was taking pics of the damage at the away end of the ground. Can only go on what was said by a man who would presumably know!
The cut was also because Carlisle smashed it up last year, caused considerable damage. Volunteers had to help repair the damaged disabled section your brave supporters damaged. Some parts of the stand are knackered but the damage caused by Carlisle last year has also contributed to the allocation cut. The owner wasn't on the pitch after the game, you're talking shite on that one. Doubt Pools will stay up but if by miracle they do then Carlisle need another allocation cut.

The cut was also because Carlisle smashed it up last year, caused considerable damage. Volunteers had to help repair the damaged disabled section your brave supporters damaged. Some parts of the stand are knackered but the damage caused by Carlisle last year has also contributed to the allocation cut. The owner wasn't on the pitch after the game, you're talking shite on that one. Doubt Pools will stay up but if by miracle they do then Carlisle need another allocation cut.
I’m not talking shite mate, if you care to read I’m repeating what the Hartlepool radio reporter said, that’s not my version of events, it’s his. Why would he be lying?

Why would you further cut our allocation considering there were no incidents this season?

Knob !

Been to watch pools 3 times this season and in my opinion the squad is worse than the one that went down previously. Real shame after consolidating back in L2 last season.

Having the away physio treating their players is simply not good enough, that shouldn’t be acceptable in Sunday league nevermind Hartlepool. Hope they can get back on track.

Back