Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its insane like, 50 million for a kid right back who has had half a decent season
his stats are incredible..he had the most tackles of any player in the top five european leagues..and was second for interceptions in the top five european leagues..thats absolutel y tp class..though people on here give a fuck what someone did for grimsby instead.

Money is ruining football like, £350k is an absolute joke. Would you favour Maguire for £70m plus or Toby Alderweireld who apparently has a £25m buy out clause?

his stats are incredible..he had the most tackles of any player in the top five european leagues..and was second for interceptions in the top five european leagues..thats absolutel y tp class..though people on here give a fuck what someone did for grimsby instead.

I don't care

Manure were the ones who started all this nonsense off with the 88m for Pogba. The wages they are paying out to average players like Rashford is obscene. They will end up imploding on themselves. What a shame!

70m for Harry Maguire man! I'm sure there are centre halfs in Portugal and France etc that are better than him for less than half that

Manure were the ones who started all this nonsense off with the 88m for Pogba. The wages they are paying out to average players like Rashford is obscene. They will end up imploding on themselves. What a shame!

70m for Harry Maguire man! I'm sure there are centre halfs in Portugal and France etc that are better than him for less than half that
Man Utd won’t implode. They are a money making machine. Agree with your sentiment however, football needs a reset button.

Can't believe how gullible people on this thread are. "It was in the paper so it must be true"

He's probably on about £90k a week at Leicester so Man Utd would probably offer him about £150k a week. There are zero reasons that there opening bid would be £350k a week.

You cannot use the word gullible now days mate. It has been taken out of the dictionary.

Not if they want United and City to get into a bidding war. Might make themselves another £10m.
No chance City will get involved in this it’s Alexis Sanchez all over again City will be pissing themselves.... £70m for a decent defender man :lol:

No chance City will get involved in this it’s Alexis Sanchez all over again City will be pissing themselves.... £70m for a decent defender man :lol:
So Man U come in higher. They obviously think one way or another they will and/or they don't want/need to sell.

And by the way, yes, that is pretty much the going rate for an accomplished Premier League and England international defender if they're coming from one rich premier league team to another.

EDIT: City are also reportedly just waiting to sort out Otamendi before they wade in - not that I believe every rumour like, but City's interest has been widely reported.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back