Harry Maguire

Sky reporting he is set to earn £350k a week should he join Man United.

What could possibly go wrong offering him a salary like that???? Mr Woodward will be getting a few knocks on his door from greedy players wanting a rise
That’s not even anywhere near their highest earner

Haha you are Methven, it’s so obvious, the date you signed up, your deliberately poor grammar, you’ve made comments on posts which I recall being said on podcasts pretty much word for word, your dig at us stinking the PL out is something that doesn’t remotely surprise me after your comments immediately after the play off final. Just hope you and SD get us back where we belong, if there’s no incomings this week I will start getting worried ....,.
It's his second ID on here anarl. First was called out after one post then deleted.

They’re also guna pay Rashford £350k p/w. :lol:

Inflating the market for everybody else as usual.

Hate them almost as much as I hate the Mags.
But they are not really inflating market, the only reason they will give Rashford such an increase is because Madrid, Barca, City or somebody else will if they don't.

With Maguire they will have to pay the going rate for transfer & wages if they want him. If they think it's value fine and if they don't look elsewhere.

I think most of the supporters would rather see the money invested in players rather than lining Glazers pockets.

The real issue there is that you have a non-football man (Woodward) with sole control on player recruitment.

But they are not really inflating market, the only reason they will give Rashford such an increase is because Madrid, Barca, City or somebody else will if they don't.

With Maguire they will have to pay the going rate for transfer & wages if they want him. If they think it's value fine and if they don't look elsewhere.

I think most of the supporters would rather see the money invested in players rather than lining Glazers pockets.

The real issue there is that you have a non-football man (Woodward) with sole control on player recruitment.

I forgot to even mention paying mid-table shite like Lingard £120k p/w. :lol:

I forgot to even mention paying mid-table shite like Lingard £120k p/w. :lol:
You seem to be running away with this idea that the club will shove as much into the pockets of current players as possible. It's patent nonsense, they, like every club, will offer the least they can to keep the player if they want him which won't be much different than the player will get if he moves on.

It isn't the wages they pay that cause the problems, it's the judgement on which players are value for it. Given the choice between competing for players at market value or shoving another billion into Glazers pockets I'm fairly sure I know what the supporters would prefer.

Back