Harry Maguire

Evester

Midfield
Sky reporting he is set to earn £350k a week should he join Man United.

What could possibly go wrong offering him a salary like that???? Mr Woodward will be getting a few knocks on his door from greedy players wanting a rise

im better educated than methven..though mine was less expenisve..
Haha you are Methven, it’s so obvious, the date you signed up, your deliberately poor grammar, you’ve made comments on posts which I recall being said on podcasts pretty much word for word, your dig at us stinking the PL out is something that doesn’t remotely surprise me after your comments immediately after the play off final. Just hope you and SD get us back where we belong, if there’s no incomings this week I will start getting worried ....,.

Can't believe how gullible people on this thread are. "It was in the paper so it must be true"

He's probably on about £90k a week at Leicester so Man Utd would probably offer him about £150k a week. There are zero reasons that there opening bid would be £350k a week.

Can't believe how gullible people on this thread are. "It was in the paper so it must be true"

He's probably on about £90k a week at Leicester so Man Utd would probably offer him about £150k a week. There are zero reasons that there opening bid would be £350k a week.
Even that is way above what he, or anyone else for that matter, is worth.

Football and society are broken that people think this is acceptable.

Back