Harry Maguire

He’s a solid top flight player. I don’t think he’s much better than Jonny Evans though and United let him go.

Can't believe how gullible people on this thread are. "It was in the paper so it must be true"

He's probably on about £90k a week at Leicester so Man Utd would probably offer him about £150k a week. There are zero reasons that there opening bid would be £350k a week.
One reason, Man City are interested. Although I'd go to city at the moment whatever Man U offered.

Even that is way above what he, or anyone else for that matter, is worth.

Football and society are broken that people think this is acceptable.

His and all players worth are determined by advertisers and sponsors, man u are only willing to pay him that much because they think he will help them to finish higher in the league or get further in cups, earning them tens of millions more in prize money because of the ridiculous amount of advertising and sponsor money in the game. If it works out then paying him or any player that much will be worth it because they are bringing in more money by improving the team, IF it works out

The bubble will burst eventually. It's not Maguire's fault he's been offered that and put in the same position pretty much everyone would sign on the line. But it can't go on like this getting more and more obscene by the year. Eventually something will have to give.

Haha you are Methven, it’s so obvious, the date you signed up, your deliberately poor grammar, you’ve made comments on posts which I recall being said on podcasts pretty much word for word, your dig at us stinking the PL out is something that doesn’t remotely surprise me after your comments immediately after the play off final. Just hope you and SD get us back where we belong, if there’s no incomings this week I will start getting worried ....,.
Well, you’ve gained my interest. Disappointed there hasn’t been a reply from @kildaremackem after you were to the point. Could it be??

Back