Hangover Cures

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I'm on a daft one the night before, nothing saves me from a horrendous hangover and nothing cures it other than time. Couple of ibuprofen and paracetamol at the first point of being able to stomach it.

It's the headaches that do me in. Unless I drink a few pints of water before bed it's a nightmare the next day and nothing takes the edge off it.

Less drastic but if I don't have to work or anything important to do a couple of joints takes the edge off & encourages me to eat & rehydrate.

:lol:

Once i eventually manage to get out of bed I tend to find throwing up, having a shit, drinking water and masturbating (not necessarily in that order, but certainly not at the same time) helps me over the worst of it until i can face having something to eat. Mind I'm soft as owt now, if I drink for 4 hours and have ten cans in that time I can guarantee a bad headache. Always thought I'd get better at drinking as I got older but I'm much worse than I used to be!

Once i eventually manage to get out of bed I tend to find throwing up, having a shit, drinking water and masturbating (not necessarily in that order, but certainly not at the same time) helps me over the worst of it until i can face having something to eat. Mind I'm soft as owt now, if I drink for 4 hours and have ten cans in that time I can guarantee a bad headache. Always thought I'd get better at drinking as I got older but I'm much worse than I used to be!
I rarely throw up, just feel mopey and weak. It's pathetic to watch :lol:

I have a mate who doesn’t get hangovers ever, no matter what he drinks. Loads of times people have challenged him and bought all kinds of drinks. He’ll be wasted but right as rain next day without fail.

Get out and do something

swim and a cold shower does the job

As f***ing per this place. A hangover is still being pissed not feeling like shit.

However when I used to drink to avoid feeling like shit don’t stop drinking. This is the best one.
Bimbis cod & chips only at the haymarket one. Chow Mein pot noodle. Puke the same night don’t leave it till the next day and as much water as you can manage.

As f***ing per this place. A hangover is still being pissed not feeling like shit.

However when I used to drink to avoid feeling like shit don’t stop drinking. This is the best one.
Bimbis cod & chips only at the haymarket one. Chow Mein pot noodle. Puke the same night don’t leave it till the next day and as much water as you can manage.

What the fuck? A hangover has always been the sick feeling and headache etc that you get after drinking. I've never heard anyone ever refer to a hangover as meaning still being pissed!

I have a mate who doesn’t get hangovers ever, no matter what he drinks. Loads of times people have challenged him and bought all kinds of drinks. He’ll be wasted but right as rain next day without fail.
Takes me step dad and his kids a lot to get hungover, livers made of iron. I'm proper jealous cos I get shocking hangovers. Heart palpitations, can't sleep but tired, dehdrated to fuck.

Awful

What's your go to?
booze, a little and often or orange energy lucozade, nurishment drink, bacon and egg sandwich or chinese
Beer and two wanks
oh that is a good one, and getting a bit stoned too, because then you're just stoned, not hungover

like when you have a cold and get drunk, then you're just drunk, you don't notice the cold anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back