Hangover Cures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone ever tried any of these ones that are advertised online? Keep seeing random adverts for hangover preventer/ cure products. Always assume they're shite like because if anyone ever actually invented one that worked it would be getting sold by the millions in every shop!

Has anyone ever tried any of these ones that are advertised online? Keep seeing random adverts for hangover preventer/ cure products. Always assume they're shite like because if anyone ever actually invented one that worked it would be getting sold by the millions in every shop!

you've just reminded me, I bought some tablets called Sorted that come in a plastic tube. forgot all about them. they dissolve in water and they work (for me anyway). im good at the drinking part but crap with hangovers. all they do is just put the salts and stuff back in your body.

Not personally but a mate got a preventer. He said it didn't work.

Not personally but a mate got a preventer. He said it didn't work.

Just because of this thread I randomly searched to see if any hangover preventers actually worked. Found this review of a few of them I Got Completely Wasted and Tested Popular Hangover Cures and seemingly the best one was one the bloke injected into his veins! Seems a bit extreme!! Aye, I've heard the other ones seem to be very hit and miss. Quite pleased actually, I hate hangovers but hate to think how quickly I'd drink myself into a medical condition if I knew I could have as much as I want and still feel fine in the morning!

Just because of this thread I randomly searched to see if any hangover preventers actually worked. Found this review of a few of them I Got Completely Wasted and Tested Popular Hangover Cures and seemingly the best one was one the bloke injected into his veins! Seems a bit extreme!! Aye, I've heard the other ones seem to be very hit and miss. Quite pleased actually, I hate hangovers but hate to think how quickly I'd drink myself into a medical condition if I knew I could have as much as I want and still feel fine in the morning!
Hangovers do save lives like.

I'd have killed meself years ago if I didn't get cripplingly bad hangovers

An intravenous cure? f***ing hell, I'd have the veins of a junkie!

Usual hangovers that require me to leave the house a combination or all of the following.

Shower
Cup of coffee
Sprite
Wank
Breakfast bap of sorts
Few lagers
Scottish breakfast

For a major hangover that lasts until the evening a dirty takeaway around 6pm.
What is a dirty takeaway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back