Hangover Cures

As f***ing per this place. A hangover is still being pissed not feeling like shit.

However when I used to drink to avoid feeling like shit don’t stop drinking. This is the best one.
Bimbis cod & chips only at the haymarket one. Chow Mein pot noodle. Puke the same night don’t leave it till the next day and as much water as you can manage.
I'm not surprised you buy a Pot Noodle chow mein rather than a real one if you don't know the difference between a hangover & a lucky morning.

A lad i know told me about some foreign student attending Sunderland Uni had done a lot of research into hangover cures. She reckoned eating a bunch of grapes before going to bed would help. I’ve actually tried it a few times now myself and can’t believe how well it actually works.

A lad i know told me about some foreign student attending Sunderland Uni had done a lot of research into hangover cures. She reckoned eating a bunch of grapes before going to bed would help. I’ve actually tried it a few times now myself and can’t believe how well it actually works.
If you have the sense to eat a bunch of grapes before bed you were never pissed enough to worry about a hangover

As f***ing per this place. A hangover is still being pissed not feeling like shit.

However when I used to drink to avoid feeling like shit don’t stop drinking. This is the best one.
Bimbis cod & chips only at the haymarket one. Chow Mein pot noodle. Puke the same night don’t leave it till the next day and as much water as you can manage.

So if I crack open a can at about 4 o clock tomorrow & I'm still drinking this time tomorrow night, I'll actually be hungover? Because I'm still pissed.

Are you pissed?

Drinking is the only real solution. Although if you get back on it again you'll need even more alcohol for the resulting hangover. I learned this the hard way during my stag do, three days of waking up pissed and just getting straight back on it. When my wife and I met the (female) vicar the day I got back, I hallucinated that she was a stripper.

Last edited:
Depends on the level of hangover.

Low - Get up and out and about.
Medium - Extra sleep then a pint or 2 later in the day
High - Extra, extra sleep, loads of fizzy orange type drink (fanta, orangina, lucozade etc), couple of pints in the afternoon
Extreme - Bed all day, try not to lift head until about 7 or 8pm and the think about a soft drink or maybe some food.

I can't eat at all until the sickly/lethergic feeling has completely gone though - don't understand those who pig out. I'd be sick all day.
Incorrect.

hangover
(ˈhæŋˌəʊvə)
n
1. (Pathology) the delayed aftereffects of drinking too much alcohol in a relatively short period of time, characterized by headache and sometimes nausea and dizziness
2. a person or thing left over from or influenced by a past age

Last edited:
Mine's a couple of paracetamol and plenty of water before kip, the same when I wake up, and I'm right as rain.

Irn Bru used to be popular as a cure but then stopped putting lethal doses of sugar into it so its popularity has waned.

Mine's a couple of paracetamol and plenty of water before kip, the same when I wake up, and I'm right as rain.

Irn Bru used to be popular as a cure but then stopped putting lethal doses of sugar into it so its popularity has waned.

I'm doing that the past couple of months & it works a treat. Tiredness is the only issue the next day, then.

Back