Halifax Grooming Gang

One of these lads was deported to Pakistan before trial on unrelated offences 🤔
These guys were imprisoned today for just over 22 years, one of them had served a previous sentence for controlling child prostitutes.

Terrible how society and the authorities allowed all this to happen on such a large scale over a long period , disgraceful

Christopher Eastwood sounds like a typical Muslim name.
What was that figure quoted by quilliam that all the regressives claimed was bullshit.

I've seen no evidence to refute that percentage. Seems to be have been pretty much bang on.
And yet still we have numbnuts always equating Asian with Muslim.
Who's been doing that?

Last edited:
Child rape is a big problem in Pakistan, I am not being racist, I am being factual.
Pakistani isn't a race. Neither is Islam mind but it doesn't stop the mullah brothers on here from being adamant it is.

It's almost like the culture deems it acceptable. I wonder where they got the idea from.......

Pakistani isn't a race. Neither is Islam mind but it doesn't stop the mullah brothers on here from being adamant it is.

It's almost like the culture deems it acceptable. I wonder where they got the idea from.......
.......the same place as India where rape stats including child rape are going through the roof since their BNP government got into power. The idea comes from honour culture. It can't be religion because the vast majority of child rape victims are little boys over there...and we know what happens to muslims who enjoy a bit of homosexuality don't we. Oh yes we do.

Last edited:
The same place as India where rape stats including child rape are going through the roof since their BNP government got into power. The idea comes from honour culture. It can't be religion because the vast majority of child rape victims are little boys over there...and we know what happens to muslims who enjoy a bit of homosexuality don't we. Oh yes we do.
What happens to them?

Nothing will change. More incidents like this will be revealed. And people will continue to pedal the 'but white people also..' line.

And those same people will wonder why islamophobia is on the rise.

Just because you can't handle the truth does not make him racist.

he’s either a racist or a f***ing idiot

Oh no we don't!
In a word, nothing. Who cares about a bunch of homeless street kids who will suck your cock for a bit of ket.

"and we know what happens to muslims who enjoy a bit of homosexuality don't we."
Supposed to be thrown off tall buildings these days aren't they. But not in Pakistan - the religious republic. So somewhere along the line your theory is as much of a shambles as the Pakistani judicial system..

Last edited:
What was that figure quoted by quilliam that all the regressives claimed was bullshit.

I've seen no evidence to refute that percentage. Seems to be have been pretty much bang on.

Who's been doing that?

You often do. You blame Islam as soon as it mentions people of Pakistani origin. Without ever looking into whether or not they are Muslims.

Do you call all white English blokes Christians?

In a word, nothing. Who cares about a bunch of homeless street kids who will suck your cock for a bit of ket.

Supposed to be thrown off tall buildings these days aren't they. But not in Pakistan - the religious republic. So somewhere along the line your theory is a shambles.
What theory?

You often do. You blame Islam as soon as it mentions people of Pakistani origin. Without ever looking into whether or not they are Muslims.

Do you call all white English blokes Christians?
No I blame Muslims because the Quilliam foundation described them as so.

I think it's more misleading to suggest these people are Asian. Asia is a big f***ing place and it isn't Buddhist or Hindus being caught doing this.

If you look at some of the testimonies in court you will hear the defendants claim they are allowed to as per Allah's teachings.

If you look at the victims statements they have often corroborated this claiming they were told because they are non-muslim they are fair game.

If you go back further in the history of this problem you will find the Sikh community have been dealing with it for a long time aswell and they specifically say the problem is people in the Muslim community. Probably because mosques have been found to had out leaflets explaining explicitly how to target Sikh girls.

I've posted all this stuff previously. Look up a book called easy meat. It contains links to still live articles of reputable news sources proving this entire trend.

Back