Halifax Grooming Gang

Terrible how society and the authorities allowed all this to happen on such a large scale over a long period , disgraceful
agree totally, the ones who turned a blind eye or didn't want to cause racial tensions and as result kept quiet should also be prosecuted . Sex crimes against minors, is there a worse crime ? throw away the key

hope the police officer has a torrid time behind bars

Last edited:

I do realise. In Pakistan it supposed to be two years but I'd be surprised if they serve that time.
I don't know how long the prison sentence is, the system is rotten to the core, but child rape is such a serious issue there Imran Khan proposed bringing back the death sentence.

Of course you would. You're a religious bigot.

When little boys are raped you blame Islam for raping them even though homosexuality is an Islamic sin. Bigots skirt around the facts.
Homosexuality is an Islamic sin?

Sounds a bit bigoted to me

I don't know how long the prison sentence is, the system is rotten to the core, but child rape is such a serious issue there Imran Khan proposed bringing back the death sentence.
He proposed a lot of things but so far it seems he's pandering to the religious morons. That might be unfair though. Being Pakistan's president carries a risk of a short life if you go head to head against 'the crowd'
Homosexuality is an Islamic sin?

Sounds a bit bigoted to me
Cos that's the only response you have. A very weak one.

He proposed a lot of things but so far it seems he's pandering to the religious morons. That might be unfair though. Being Pakistan's president carries a risk of a short life if you go head to head against 'the crowd'
Islamophobe

Cos that's the only response you have. A very weak one.
Are you saying its not bigoted like?

I don't need to. If I forget then it's on these pages to read for years to come.
And you can keep telling yourself that. Doesn't make it true.
And the rape culture in India....?
No idea, I don't know enough about Indian culture.

I'm just saying that if the number 1 most popular book a country reads says the most important and perfect person to ever walk the earth rapes 9 year olds it's gonna have a negative impact on the culture.

Last edited:
Nothing will change. More incidents like this will be revealed. And people will continue to pedal the 'but white people also..' line.

And those same people will wonder why islamophobia is on the rise.

Just because you can't handle the truth does not make him racist.

Do you ever think you might be using a certain data set to justify and promote your own personal prejudices, rather than putting things into context vis-à-vis society as a whole?

The best source I could find listed 222 'grooming gang' convictions, where Asian was listed as the ethnicity, in the last 15 or so years. For simplicity sake, let's imagine they are all Muslim, and set that against the Muslim population in the UK - 3.3 million. It comes out to 0.0067% of all Muslims in the UK have been convicted for grooming offences.

Lets look at football. One name springs to mind, our own Adam Johnson, and then there was the lad at Hearts, Craig Thomson. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure of any others, but that's 2 professional footballers charged with child sex offences while currently playing. There are around 3700 pro footballers in the UK. Which is to say, 0.054% of all footballers in the UK have been convicted for grooming offences.

Do you worry about this apparant deluge of pro-footballer nonces? No, of course not. It's just some context for you.

What always marks these kind of threads out is there is very little empathy or discussion saved for the victims. When you see 'but white people also', actually this is just people picking up on how narrow and disproprtionate your view is. They see that you don't care about the crime as a whole, merely the criminal in this very thin selection of cases; it betrays your prejudice.

You wagered that it was because of Islam.

But enough. We are digressing from the thread subject.
No I didn't. You might have to reread the thread. You seemed so pleased to do so 5 minutes ago.

You think we're digressing on a thread about Muslim rapists talking about why Muslims might rape?

Strange opinion

Do you ever think you might be using a certain data set to justify and promote your own personal prejudices, rather than putting things into context vis-à-vis society as a whole?

The best source I could find listed 222 'grooming gang' convictions, where Asian was listed as the ethnicity, in the last 15 or so years. For simplicity sake, let's imagine they are all Muslim, and set that against the Muslim population in the UK - 3.3 million. It comes out to 0.0067% of all Muslims in the UK have been convicted for grooming offences.

Lets look at football. One name springs to mind, our own Adam Johnson, and then there was the lad at Hearts, Craig Thomson. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure of any others, but that's 2 professional footballers charged with child sex offences while currently playing. There are around 3700 pro footballers in the UK. Which is to say, 0.054% of all footballers in the UK have been convicted for grooming offences.

Do you worry about this apparant deluge of pro-footballer nonces? No, of course not. It's just some context for you.

What always marks these kind of threads out is there is very little empathy or discussion saved for the victims. When you see 'but white people also', actually this is just people picking up on how narrow and disproprtionate your view is. They see that you don't care about the crime as a whole, merely the criminal in this very thin selection of cases; it betrays your prejudice.
I think the point of view comes from the fact that Muslims are vastly disproportionately represented in these cases.

Back