Halifax Grooming Gang

For me, it would be government dealing with Islam properly. But it doesn't, probably won't until it's too late and the result will be far right parties gaining ground which will ultimately result in more racism, more extremism and more problems.

I imagine that is the endgame we are heading too right now.
What do you mean by dealing with Islam properly.

What do you mean by dealing with Islam properly.
Realising that not all religions are just like the others.

Some people require more attention to help them integrate better.

Pew polls saying 52% of british muslims think gays should be locked up.

It's the number 1 cause of terrorism in the UK and Europe... and worldwide.

We recently heard about a number of schools that enforce gender segregation and Ofcom saying politicians are not backing them up to help deal with this.

A number of prisons now are believed to have been taken over by islamist gangs.

The grooming gang scandal.

Some of the stuff that we have heard being said in mosques is worrying.

I believe this all paints a very nasty picture of a religion which has a lot of nice people in it. The problem is there are a lot of nasty people in it aswell.... now ofcourse there are nasty people through all walks of society but I feel that the best way to suck power from the far right and the tommy robinsons of the world is to properly address peoples concerns about these issues... thus resulting in a less intolerable country.

Not all, because you are wrong!

I did comment upon immigrants and their children (I started a thread about them) and stand by every word, as I've previously stated!

You, though, (and your hero) appear to be attempting to suggest a different agenda, which I've still to make sense of (other than being anti Laeotaekhun).
Bumped and snipped iirc

We recently heard about a number of schools that enforce gender segregation and Ofcom saying politicians are not backing them up to help deal with this.

I believe this all paints a very nasty picture of a religion which has a lot of nice people in it. The problem is there are a lot of nasty people in it aswell.... now ofcourse there are nasty people through all walks of society but I feel that the best way to suck power from the far right and the tommy robinsons of the world is to properly address peoples concerns about these issues... thus resulting in a less intolerable country.
It is not really objective to focus on 'nasty people' and their alleged behaviour from one religion and not any other.
If you go through your list they can apply to Christians as well.

Great to see another thread about sexual abuse focusing on race, because that really is the point.

You don't see many white fellaz up to this sort of thing!

IIRC

You are correct to state that sexual abuse has no race...

However, is it purely coincidental that the vast majority of the big sexual abuse cases that have recently appeared in the news, have all had followed the same theme and stemmed from a particular group of people following a particular religion.

Last edited:

IIRC

However, is it purely coincidental that the vast majority of the big sexual abuse cases that have recently appeared in the news, have all had followed the same theme and stemmed from a particular group of people following a particular religion.
I bet you post a lot saying that most serial murderers are white Christians.

IIRC

Is this a whoosh?

Glad people can see what a raging racist you are.

Nothing will change. More incidents like this will be revealed. And people will continue to pedal the 'but white people also..' line.

And those same people will wonder why islamophobia is on the rise.
Is this a whoosh?

Glad people can see what a raging racist you are.

Just because you can't handle the truth does not make him racist.

Last edited:

Back