Half-wit buys a house without doing her homework

Why go to the paper with a story like this. She is basically saying she is incapable of thinking for herself.
Move house, don’t like it, keep gob shut, few months down the line sell house, move on.....
Or....
Buy house, tell everyone ( as many as possible) through the best selling newspaper in the land...it’s biggest fault..numpty.

Or make up a story about it being so much louder than it is when you did check beforehand and it's not that bad.

Ring The Sun and make a massive deal out of how bad it is. Get paid a couple of grand for the story off The Sun.

Use the couple of grand to get pissed and/or install soundproofing.

Went with the wife (afore we were married, and no) to look at a house once. It was cheap and it was empty, and had been for a while. Told later that day it used be Colin Pichfork's old house. We didn't want it anyway.
Had to look Pitchfork up I'd never heard of him.
Mind with a name like his I'm not shocked that he turned into a murderer. I mean Colin, bound to be a wrongun.

Seriously though what a vile individual. Murdered two 15 year old girls but is now in an open prison awaiting release. How they can even consider releasing a scrote like him is unfathomable to me. He should never be released as per his original sentence.

Had to look Pitchfork up I'd never heard of him.
Mind with a name like his I'm not shocked that he turned into a murderer. I mean Colin, bound to be a wrongun.

Seriously though what a vile individual. Murdered two 15 year old girls but is now in an open prison awaiting release. How they can even consider releasing a scrote like him is unfathomable to me. He should never be released as per his original sentence.

He was the first person in the UK to be convicted of murder with the help of DNA. It was quite a celebrated case at the time.

He was the first person in the UK to be convicted of murder with the help of DNA. It was quite a celebrated case at the time.
Yeah his wiki page mentioned that. When I looked him up and read the case it came back to me, the two girls being raped and murdered. But the name Colin Pitchfork in isolation didn't ring any bells. He's been seen around Bristol on days out from his prison. He should die in prison. His victims didn't have the privilege of growing old gracefully like he is.

Seems that way. I’d be more concerned about turning in or out of that junction than anything. There’s plenty of houses up there but how you could think that toad would be noise and pollution free is beyond me.
Aye, no matter what time of day or how much traffic you see, it's a house backing onto a dual carriageway. They don't put twice the road in to keep them quiet.

"Jackie said they only viewed sat mornings before the road woke up"
If you looked over the garden fence the alarm bells should be ringing , even if it was quiet i was about to spend 350k i would take a couple of days off work and park my car close to the house, car window down different times of the day to see/ hear what it was like .

Back