Gym annoyances

Just pure arrogance and lazyness. There's at least 2 disabled blokes at our gym as well who would genuinely need those spaces.hopefully they never get stuck
Yeah same. Since B&M closed next door they think disabled people would only go there and not the gym. They also just abandon their cars near the door. Very strange. Would love to know their thinking.

People taking a phone call for 10-20 minutes but not moving off the machine they're on. If a phone call is that important they should go off out of the way.
During the World Cup an Eastern European lad was watching a match on his phone while sitting on a machine that I wanted to use. His rest time between sets was about 10 minutes.

A lot of people don’t train with any intensity as they’re either gossiping or using a phone.

Aye mate there was one particular one in ours yesterday she'd be 20 max , might as well have been training in a bra and pants .
As for these influencers that film and call blokes perverts for a glance on facebook etc , someone wants to sue the shit out of one for defamation of character . They wont be quite so provocative and precious for likes and followers then.
Our gym has signs up , no cameras

Some semi-famous birds like to post stuff like this.

Now some might say they want to check out their form.

Others of course will say it's all about posting everythihg on social media

During the World Cup an Eastern European lad was watching a match on his phone while sitting on a machine that I wanted to use. His rest time between sets was about 10 minutes.

A lot of people don’t train with any intensity as they’re either gossiping or using a phone.
No chance of working in?

Some semi-famous birds like to post stuff like this.

Now some might say they want to check out their form.

Others of course will say it's all about posting everythihg on social media
No idea who she is , decent form like but i dont need to see it . Still i suppose if people "like" pictures of egg and chips for tea , people will post owt for clicks.

Yeah same. Since B&M closed next door they think disabled people would only go there and not the gym. They also just abandon their cars near the door. Very strange. Would love to know their thinking.
It's actually mad where some people park their cars at JD like, It's something you'd expect to see if we had been snowed under or flooded. There's one knacker who parks literally right outside the door adjacent to the bollards so people have to walk around his car to get through the main doors :lol:

People taking dumb-bells, weights etc. that they intend to use in 15 minutes time. I can understand that they have a session planned and want to be prepared, but it doesn’t really work when a gym is rammed.

People performing a ponsey quick set of light weights directly in front of a mirror, thus stopping you from being able to check your form.

People working out with ponsey light weights about 6 inches from the end of a loaded barbell that you’re in the process of lifting.

Another one although minor, people training in decent/expensive gear. What possesses someone to goto the gym in designer gear and trainers? Cheap pair of under armour trainers for me which are used purely for the gym and a selection of shorts and t-shirts mainly for my holidays
it's mental like, about half of my gym is like that. I go in old t-shirts with holes in, you also can't move for tripods and cameras

it's mental like, about half of my gym is like that. I go in old t-shirts with holes in, you also can't move for tripods and cameras
Its mad, I've seen blokes in the gym with stone island t-shirt and shorts or full Hugo boss or Moncler gear. I got what I think is a decent (and expensive) Belstaff jumper and thought it was nice until I saw a bloke walking about the gym in same top, all sweaty and worn🤣

Back