Gym annoyances

League Wan

Midfield
I've been going to gyms on and off for 20+ years and you get see some trends and annoyances over the years. Not here to take the piss out of someone who is training to try improve themselves, I'm on about behaviours and habits.

Seen a first over the past few weeks,a lass walking about vaping between exercises and also a 14 year old vaping in the steam room🤣
Any more?

I think the one that always stands out out to me is when you see a group of people around some weights or a machine watching someone else do the exercise/workout for two or three minutes until it is their turn.

Why can't they use another piece of equipment in that time?

If you go to the gym in a group of four or five people, you may only exercise/workout for around ten or fifteen minutes while you are in there.

Blokes grunting when they’re doing their deadlift one rep max.
Groups of lads crowding round one machine all on their phone.
Machines out of order (JD)
Folk parking right outside the entrance as they can’t be arsed to walk an extra 20secs (usually BMWs)
Singlets.
There’s phases where there’s problems at the Aquatic with that, especially early morning. Imagine going to the gym but not being bothered to walk 50 yards across a card park where there’s hundreds of empty spaces designated for your purpose. They’re not usually BMWs like.

gym bunnies
Aye, come straight in go on floor mats and do a stretch programme that should take 20 mins that takes a full hour, hogging a mat on their phone or chatting to their bimbo mate on the next mat so no one can stretch down . Posing airhead twats do it at home all you need is a carpet .

Aye, come straight in go on floor mats and do a stretch programme that should take 20 mins that takes a full hour, hogging a mat on their phone or chatting to their bimbo mate on the next mat so no one can stretch down . Posing airhead twats do it at home all you need is a carpet .

More so these lasses who were barely anything or something icnredibly revealing and wonder why they catch a wandering eye.

In addition to deeming every wandering eye harrasment when in reality it's inevitable you';; cross eyes or catch a glimpse.

Attention seeking twats

More so these lasses who were barely anything or something icnredibly revealing and wonder why they catch a wandering eye.

In addition to deeming every wandering eye harrasment when in reality it's inevitable you';; cross eyes or catch a glimpse.

Attention seeking twats
Aye mate there was one particular one in ours yesterday she'd be 20 max , might as well have been training in a bra and pants .
As for these influencers that film and call blokes perverts for a glance on facebook etc , someone wants to sue the shit out of one for defamation of character . They wont be quite so provocative and precious for likes and followers then.
Our gym has signs up , no cameras

Last edited:
People using a phone (unless for emergency calls or to log whatever they’re doing).
I am guilty for that, usually just a quick 10 secs between sets or when I'm on the bike it passes the time. Otherwise I would agree, get off the phone so I can use the weights/machine 🤣
Blokes grunting when they’re doing their deadlift one rep max.
Groups of lads crowding round one machine all on their phone.
Machines out of order (JD)
Folk parking right outside the entrance as they can’t be arsed to walk an extra 20secs (usually BMWs)
Singlets.
We seem to have a lot of disabled drivers at everlast

Last edited:

Back