Gym annoyances

Time to own up. Which one of yas is that mid 60s bloke who gans into JD Sunderland at around 5am and at the very end he walks around the changing room with his cock out then gans into the sauna with his legs spread out which means some poor sod is unknowingly sat in some old blokes sweaty arsecrack

Not an annoyance but an observation. Been going about two and a half months now and today was the first time I saw a lass doing bench press, but I'm still yet to see a bloke doing hip thrusts, which seems to be the no.1 choice for every lass.

Not an annoyance but an observation. Been going about two and a half months now and today was the first time I saw a lass doing bench press, but I'm still yet to see a bloke doing hip thrusts, which seems to be the no.1 choice for every lass.
I know what you mean like. Feel a bit silly doing hip thrusts.

Not wiping stuff down. There's spray and paper towels everywhere at mine but it's too much bother for some to wipe down and leave a pool of sweat on the bench for you to lie in. Maybe I'm fussy but there's signs everywhere and nobody seems to bother.

not an annoyance but couldnt believe how chocca gym was today from 8am ( Morpeth leisure centre )
Shambles that place. Been in once, took our lasses younger brother to show him some stuff and they were packed in like sarndines. Fuck knows how anyone can train in there.

I go to vision at cramlington and that’s getting just as bad mind, full of gangs of chavs doing there 9 sets of 20 on each machine. Used to be alright between 12-2 but it’s just rammed at all times now.

Shambles that place. Been in once, took our lasses younger brother to show him some stuff and they were packed in like sarndines. Fuck knows how anyone can train in there.

I go to vision at cramlington and that’s getting just as bad mind, full of gangs of chavs doing there 9 sets of 20 on each machine. Used to be alright between 12-2 but it’s just rammed at all times now.
only ever been in between 7am and up to 9.30am and its canny quiet ( was less than 10 in today when left about 9ish) , been told gets busy later on in day.

100%. Totally stupid, though.

Controlling the final rep, and especially the eccentric part of it, no matter how uncomfortable or difficult it is, is where the gains are at.
The correct approach for the more intelligent trainer.

Some nuggets just can’t help themselves. Shouting also seems to be an essential part of their gym routine too.

100%. Totally stupid, though.

Controlling the final rep, and especially the eccentric part of it, no matter how uncomfortable or difficult it is, is where the gains are at.

How do you know it’s for muscle building and not conditioning work?

2 completely different procedures. Conditioning is all about the reps rather than the size so downsizing is encouraged during later parts

Back