Gym annoyances

Use mine to update my spreadsheet which tracks my performance between sets/exercises. Apart from that, it’s thrown to the side.

I use mine (phone) to sort all my workouts, put in my 1RM and it sorts out a 12 week cycle. I click a box when a set is done and it counts down my rest period with a nice little "ting" when it's time to do next set.

Gripe for today is the lasses wearing next to nowt and skin tight, where can I put my eyes that doesn't make it uncomfortable for the girls and for myself.

Lass today wearing a skintight beige all-in-one shorts leotard thing, I sat up from the decline bench and done a double-take - I thought she was naked !
Another one, skin tight nothing there material shorts & bikini type-top combo came to do floorwork near me and bent over to pick up a kettlebell right in front of my face, she had 6 hairs on her butthole !

Wear some clothes ffs !

Last edited:
I use mine (phone) to sort all my workouts, put in my 1RM and it sorts out a 12 week cycle. I click a box when a set is done and it counts down my rest period with a nice little "ting" when it's time to do next set.

Gripe for today is the lasses wearing next to nowt and skin tight, where can I put my eyes that doesn't make it uncomfortable for the girls and for myself.

Lass today wearing a skintight beige all-in-one shorts leotard thing, I sat up from the decline bench and done a double-take - I thought she was naked !
Another one, skin tight nothing there material shorts & bikini type-top combo came to do floorwork near me and bent over to pick up a kettlebell right in front of my face, she had 6 hairs on her butthole !

Wear some clothes ffs !
Personally, I don’t chase 1RM’s, there’s a formula in the spreadsheet which calculates what my 1/3/5RM would be on a given lift though, so I can gauge my progress.

Agree on the scantily clad women.

Personally, I don’t chase 1RM’s, there’s a formula in the spreadsheet which calculates what my 1/3/5RM would be on a given lift though, so I can gauge my progress.

Same, I'm too old do be trying to be an olympian but that's the same workout I do - 5/3/1 - put in my 1RMs and it will work out 5/3/1 lifts for the next 3 cycles, even tells you what plates you'll need :lol:

Lad in the changing rooms tonight face timing his lass while there's a load of hairy arse blokes not getting changed in the background. Was completely lost on him when some one asked him to have his back against the wall so his lass couldnt see loads of blokes cocks.

Using equipment next to you as a nice little personal space for your phone , keys, bottle ,etc while you work on something else . Bloke doing it yesterday , working on one floor mat and his shit on the one next to him .
I know birds do it sometimes when they dont want blokes near them but they can fuck off too, pay a membership for your bottle it can have a mat .

Three vile charvers going on like Neanderthals in the gym last night, pretending to do MMA on each other. Usually just two of them but now there's three of the coked up, testosterone abused, shit tattooed numpties to deal with. They're f***ing disgusting. Rant over...

...till the next time they're in.
I go on a morning so I think I'll probably miss the majority of any bellend behaviour like

Wish I could. Family place with a very expensive membership fee. They've went mad recruiting new members, being busy is one thing, can't fault people for wanting to better themselves but letting these fuckers join up, man. Plenty other gyms about to suite their needs.
Bloke yesterday in the jacuzzi with his massive belcher chain on. Looked like a dick to be fair.

Three vile charvers going on like Neanderthals in the gym last night, pretending to do MMA on each other. Usually just two of them but now there's three of the coked up, testosterone abused, shit tattooed numpties to deal with. They're f***ing disgusting. Rant over...

...till the next time they're in.
Couldnt have been these three in JD tonight as they looked about 16 and 3 stone wet, but exactly the same. One of them doing a ‘set’ whilst the other two grappled each other and would then swap after the others set was done.

Absolute gimps.

I used to go there 10 years ago when it was virgin and an old bloke used to do it then. Probably the same scruffy bastard.
When I was a member there, I did see people doing that on a number of occasions after coming out of the steam room/sauna, which I’m not condoning, but it does make sense.

After 2 weeks into my gyming career I can eventually get summit posted on here, god this is exciting.

Big Classes that come in (Nout wrong with that) but bring a speaker that tall it stands above my waist in height and blast tunes that make you want to find the heaviest weights in there and bray your own ears off with them. Shouldn’t be allowed imo, the gyms own music isn’t my cuppa tea 50% of the time but at least it’s at an acceptable volume.

Back