Gym annoyances

Some bloke in David Lloyd spitting in the steam room this morning.
Seems a common thing, do the scruffy bastards think they're outside or something? There's some stealthy twats down Everlast, they'll bring a load of shit off their chests, cough into their hands then fling the shit off onto the floor.

Thank fuck my gym is closed when I go, only opens up for our group. And if I do an extra session I pick a time when no one else is there so have the place to myself normally.

Give me an old school gym over these JD type gyms any day of the week.
Not many of them about now. Always prefer Marine House or Fitness 2000 over a commercial gym, any day of the week.

Thank fuck my gym is closed when I go, only opens up for our group. And if I do an extra session I pick a time when no one else is there so have the place to myself normally.

Give me an old school gym over these JD type gyms any day of the week.
Are you Michael Jordan?

Tonight 3 people on weight machines sat on phones, had a drink , and wasted over 5 minutes.

Found it frustrating when the gym is small and I didn't have much time tonight

Roid head in tiny shorts and a baseball cap in today "training" some fat bird . Videoing despite no camera rule , chucking plates. Unnecessary in a council gym full of normals and morning OAP's.
Lucky for him he kept his phone pointed away from me cos id have give him a right filthy look 😄

Thanks mate.

How did you find the app m8, I'm pretty happy with it, although I get frustrated and not being able to add my own accessory elements like cable flys for example.

Latest annoyance, lass on the only bench/rack in the building using it to hold her phone, drink, dumbells and foot while she does SL lunges, then goblet squats, then goblet skullcrushers, then stretching, then upright rows & good mornings, completely oblivious that this is the only bench press in the building and there's four of us eyeing it up ready to pounce when she's done f--king about.

Any number of adjustable benches in the free weight area she could have used for that 45 minutes :evil:

How did you find the app m8, I'm pretty happy with it, although I get frustrated and not being able to add my own accessory elements like cable flys for example.

Latest annoyance, lass on the only bench/rack in the building using it to hold her phone, drink, dumbells and foot while she does SL lunges, then goblet squats, then goblet skullcrushers, then stretching, then upright rows & good mornings, completely oblivious that this is the only bench press in the building and there's four of us eyeing it up ready to pounce when she's done f--king about.

Any number of adjustable benches in the free weight area she could have used for that 45 minutes :evil:
Yeah class mate, appreciate the recommendation.

I'm surprised no one approach her and asked her kindly to move.

Back