GTA V: Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drive car into a lane, turn lights off, press x to duck. Sit and wait.

That's my other method.

I didn't know you could duck inside a car. Will be trying that tonight.

Is it possible to be arrested on this or do the cops just try to kill you everytime. Got shot dead just for giving a passerby a slap yesterday. Seemed harsh.

I didn't know you could duck inside a car. Will be trying that tonight.

Is it possible to be arrested on this or do the cops just try to kill you everytime. Got shot dead just for giving a passerby a slap yesterday. Seemed harsh.
If you're a passenger online too you can press x to duck so that you can avoid being shot at.

How annoying are the Kiflom missions man? Currently running 5 miles around the desert.

GOt to $1m. Blew most on a sports car. Back to the grind.

How do I join an SMB or Sunderland crew? I am on xbox one. Gaffneyforever.

Been on a week or so. Got to rank 19. Bought a apartment and a couple of good cars with my 500k bonus.

ONine gambling removed.

i blew 1.5 million on a tank only to find out the tank shows up on the map and now no one comes near me :( pointless having it now!
I've always wanted a tank too. Think I'm going to buy a dodo next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to play online for the first time.

I created a bloke and was then about to start the first race and it kicked me out.

I've tried to select online play but now just tune out.

Am I doing anything wrong ??

Update - did the race and won then got stuck in a car park with a screen telling me how I could choose my walk but couldn't get out of that, FFS!

Update on the update - got given a mission then on the way to the meet got kicked out saying I'd signed out of Xbox live ! Argh !

Last edited:
Trying to play online for the first time.

I created a bloke and was then about to start the first race and it kicked me out.

I've tried to select online play but now just tune out.

Am I doing anything wrong ??

Update - did the race and won then got stuck in a car park with a screen telling me how I could choose my walk but couldn't get out of that, FFS!

Update on the update - got given a mission then on the way to the meet got kicked out saying I'd signed out of Xbox live ! Argh !

Should of got a PS4 iirc marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back