GTA V: Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

When is this out? Finally got round to buying a PS4 the other day and this looks like it might be canny

It might look canny but the story is painfully dull. Are they adding any new missions or anything or is it literally just a straight port with fancier graphics?

It might look canny but the story is painfully dull. Are they adding any new missions or anything or is it literally just a straight port with fancier graphics?

I did fear that. The last GTA I played was terrible. Got a couple of hours in before I sold my PS3 in disgust.

Oh for the days of Vice City

dont know about missions but they are adding stuff like guns a vehicles.

Tried to get into GTA 3 and 4, and got bored as fuck within a couple of days.

The hype around these games is massive, yet loads of people seem to slag them off - its odd.

I was planning on playing 5 on PC, but from the comments here, I doubt I'll bother.

GTA V, was the only reason i hung onto my PS3 when I got the PS4. So now i will be selling my PS3 with all its games and getting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back