GTA V: Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been enjoying the online experience lately. Xbox one, joined the SAFC crew, never seem to see anyone on though. Bight a 750K Zerano (SP) with a sunderland badge on! Up to rank 54 now. Got 1.4m

Logon or register to see this image

Online Heists We are excited to announce that the launch of Heists for GTA Online is scheduled for March 10th. We know it’s been a wait, and appreciate your patience. Heists will bring a brand new 4-player cooperative gameplay experience to GTA Online, giving players the chance to team up to pull off a string of intense, multi-part raids and robberies across Los Santos and Blaine County. Over the next couple of weeks, we will have more information about the launch of Heists and about other new features that we will release with it.

Last edited:
Just hoyed the disc in for the first time, gannin to bed now waiting for it to install cos it's taking ages.

I hope it's better than the last of us that people raved about but was absolutely shite.

Just hoyed the disc in for the first time, gannin to bed now waiting for it to install cos it's taking ages.

I hope it's better than the last of us that people raved about but was absolutely shite.

Do you have some rare undiagnosed mental condition that you're not aware of, I'd be down the Doctors if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back