GTA V: Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody still play this online in PS4? Just got myself a PS4 last weekend and this was the only game I got so well back into it but starting from scratch online, haven't actually done a heist yet a keep getting stuck with bellends & just got ranked up enough to start me own. Anyone playing online on PS4 give me a add: taylor17safc
Cheers.

Anybody still play this online in PS4? Just got myself a PS4 last weekend and this was the only game I got so well back into it but starting from scratch online, haven't actually done a heist yet a keep getting stuck with bellends & just got ranked up enough to start me own. Anyone playing online on PS4 give me a add: taylor17safc
Cheers.
I play it all the time.

Have I got you on psn mate? Whenever u on just give me a invite if u don't mind. Sick a getting stuck in heists with bellends that never finish them
My PSN is nelford87 I think you're on my list. I'm not doing a heist tonight but me and the lads will get you through them all no worries. Just bring a mic and speak up ;)

My PSN is nelford87 I think you're on my list. I'm not doing a heist tonight but me and the lads will get you through them all no worries. Just bring a mic and speak up ;)
I a have mate nice one invite me when u get chance cheers, I've never done a heist yet mate but I've got a mic cheers

Booosh, actually completed me first online heist the night, all beit I had to host it, made a cool £157k, well back into this, played it on the xbone but never actually got online so soon as I got this with me PS4 I was straight online fuck the story mode!

Last edited:
The heists are a laugh, I'd done the first one already without any hiccups and decided to help a random out tonight. He died during the setup mission where you have to steal the car then took nearly 20 minutes to hack into the banks vault using that phone app thing :lol:

Got through it after that but f***ing hell I was going crackers!

Anyone else downloaded the "DLC" today? Six and a half gig for about 100 meg worth of content, absolutely pisstake! Hopefully part two of the update contains the bulk of the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back