Grigg - proxy striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like what?

How does Johnson's formation not suit him?

Because we play a lot of balls direct and our midfield aren’t in the box til it goes to the byline.

He needs someone near him and I don’t mean a Wyke type. We haven’t played similar since Sess...

Not to say I didn’t question the lads attitude, he wrapped in early doors. These days most goals he scores are going to be against teams chasing us, or who we’re catching and we might sell him for a bit of money. He’s scoring now and it’s a positive....

Because we play a lot of balls direct and our midfield aren’t in the box til it goes to the byline.

He needs someone near him and I don’t mean a Wyke type. We haven’t played similar since Sess...

Not to say I didn’t question the lads attitude, he wrapped in early doors. These days most goals he scores are going to be against teams chasing us, or who we’re catching and we might sell him for a bit of money. He’s scoring now and it’s a positive....

If, as a player, you can't motivate to play well in that stadium, whether it be full or not, you're in the wrong game.

Absolute bollocks about formations to suit him etc etc. The bloke shouldn't have ever wore an SAFC shirt, another Donald fuck up.

On topic, how many 'assets' did he strip to finance that deal? Made John Cooke redundant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back