Greggs Vegan Sausage Roll

I appreciate you're on a wind up so I'll give you some slack, however you're in danger of becoming a dead cunt like @niceonemarra almost immediately as you make your first few posts on the board.

Lifting chat.
What yay blabbering on about now... ive never even posted in this thread so stick your vegan sausage roll up yur arse.

Humans as an animal are omnivores, if you choose to restrict yourself to plants only, then at least have the balls to do it properly man ffs !!

Fake meat :lol::lol:

It's not fake meat though is it, the "fake meat" part is simply a marketing ploy to attract people who want a plant based food but who worry they wont be able to get the taste of meat.

Many vegans like the taste of meat and eating a plant based meal that has a meat flavouring is not eating "fake" meat which implies somebody is somehow trying to mislead people........I dont want to eat meat but if I can eat a plant based product like a soy mince that has a meaty taste but that doesnt result in an animal being killed then its a win win...

I made my kids "chicken" burgers a while back, they had previously refused to try "vegan burgers" as it will "taste minging." Served them up their "chicken" burgers later on without telling them it wasnt chicken and they said they were the "lush".....I told them they werent meat they were Quorn and they have eaten them ever since as they prefer the taste to meat. They are not eating fake chicken burgers, they are eating a plant based burger.

Had one hot in Glasgow because, of course, it was mid afternoon so all the proper food had long since gone. It was actually canny, a different but really nice flavour.

I bought two so I could have one later on the train. Had it cold. It was rank. Threw it in the bin after a couple of bites. Definitely have them warmed up if you try them

Back