Greggs Vegan Sausage Roll

Have the Greggs cheese pasties changed at all back home? They used to be oblong shaped. I have never managed to get one down here that is remotely like the ones at home shape wise or taste wise. Saveloy dips are impossible to find. Managed to get some Dicksons saveloys from a Tesco on Teeside a few years ago and brought back with me. Nice but not the same as you get made up in the butchers.

Have the Greggs cheese pasties changed at all back home? They used to be oblong shaped. I have never managed to get one down here that is remotely like the ones at home shape wise or taste wise. Saveloy dips are impossible to find. Managed to get some Dicksons saveloys from a Tesco on Teeside a few years ago and brought back with me. Nice but not the same as you get made up in the butchers.

Greggs are all made in the same factorys now.

That's exactly what it would be, a guess. Most people isn't all people.

You asked why people who don’t eat meat want to eat something that looks/tastes like meat. I haven’t eaten meat in 14 years and have been vegan for about 6 months, so gave you my opinion.

I’d imagine I’m closer to the truth than you think, but I’m happy to hear what your answer to your original question is? If you think my guess is wide of the truth, why do you think non meat eaters eat things that look and taste like meat?

You asked why people who don’t eat meat want to eat something that looks/tastes like meat. I haven’t eaten meat in 14 years and have been vegan for about 6 months, so gave you my opinion.

I’d imagine I’m closer to the truth than you think, but I’m happy to hear what your answer to your original question is? If you think my guess is wide of the truth, why do you think non meat eaters eat things that look and taste like meat?
You maybe, not everyone will share the same reasons though. My curiosity stems from my desire to eat meat, for example I wouldn't get a vegan sausage roll, simply because I am accustomed to meat being meat which is what I like. I wouldn't purchase quorn etc, even though I love veg as well.

You maybe, not everyone will share the same reasons though. My curiosity stems from my desire to eat meat, for example I wouldn't get a vegan sausage roll, simply because I am accustomed to meat being meat which is what I like. I wouldn't purchase quorn etc, even though I love veg as well.

Of course they won’t. But it’s certainly a logical reason as to why someone would eat things that look and taste like meat but aren’t meat, which is what you asked.

Of course they won’t. But it’s certainly a logical reason as to why someone would eat things that look and taste like meat but aren’t meat, which is what you asked.
Why did you initially give up meat? feel free to tell me to fcuk off, just interested in peoples reasonings.

You eat meat so why do you eat ice cream?
You eat meat but why do you eat chips?
You eat meat but why do you eat crisps?
You eat meat but why do you eat banana sandwiches?

Just wondering because you eat other things than sirloin steak

That's exactly what it would be, a guess. Most people isn't all people.

None of the vegetarians I know stopped eating meat because they dont like the taste of meat. The majority of them still miss eating former favourite meals.

Me, I miss sausages, I've yet to find vegetarian sausages that come close to the real thing.

You eat meat so why do you eat ice cream?
You eat meat but why do you eat chips?
You eat meat but why do you eat crisps?
You eat meat but why do you eat banana sandwiches?

Just wondering because you eat other things than sirloin steak
I don't claim to be vegan though, so that's why.

Back