Greggs Vegan Sausage Roll

me too - used to love them, had a couple a few month ago and they were absolutely awful

They used to be loads better when they didn't have real cheese in.

They changed them about 12/13 years ago, and got rid of the fake flavouring and added actual cheese and made it worse.

I saw them the other day in Greggs but thought they looked a bit undercooked or anemic. They weren't that lovely golden colour that meat sausage rolls are.

I want to try them because I like quorn but I'd feel like a bellend ordering something vegan.

why? Eat what you want.
I saw them the other day in Greggs but thought they looked a bit undercooked or anemic. They weren't that lovely golden colour that meat sausage rolls are.
It’s probably the lack of animal fats in the pastry. I prefer them to the meat ones. Crispier pastry and a lot less greasy

Last edited:
It's happening next week. :cool:
Think they have rolled the sausage sarnies out for a few weeks now as well, tried the ham and cheese toasted thing as well which didnt like probably more cos it was on white bread than anything else for me.

Have bought a bunch of the steak bakes from Iceland so will still be able to have a fix every now and then as did prefer them to the sausage roll but clearly hasn't been commercially as viable.

I enjoyed a Greggs Pork and Apple Slice but it was discontinued. I’m recalling this from the late seventies. That’s how much I liked it.

I’d probably need a shower immediately after eating it now like.

Back