Greggs £300 staff bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

brir

Striker
Is it right that if you are on UC you will have a portion of this bonus clawed back by the Govt?

Is it right that if you are on UC you will have a portion of this bonus clawed back by the Govt?

Yes. It's got a 63% taper rate, so they'll lose a lot of it as their next UC payment will be reduced.

If it's income based I'd imagine so
Is UC a top up ?
We have lads at work won't do more work because they'll earn too much and it effects benefits

What has UC got to do with Greggs?
Jesus, what a system. Well done IDS, sorry Sir IDS

Wasn’t even his idea - I met the bloke who’s brainchild it was at a week long DWP event a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

Wasn’t even his idea - I met the bloke who’s brainchild it was at a week long DWP event a couple of years ago.

UC has nothing to do with Greggs. This situation is a demonstration of how crap the system is.

UC has nothing to do with Greggs. This situation is a demonstration of how crap the system is.

It is a shame the bonus is affected but if UC is an earnings top up (?) It's a bonus every week .

I hope you did humanity and the gene pool a favour by clubbing him to death.

:lol:

Was an unusually normal gadgy - presumed it would have been some boffin. Mind he spoke about it like it was his bairn, he might have just been the lead on its implementation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back