Greggs £300 staff bonus

Is it right that if you are on UC you will have a portion of this bonus clawed back by the Govt?

Yes. It's got a 63% taper rate, so they'll lose a lot of it as their next UC payment will be reduced.

Is it right that if you are on UC you will have a portion of this bonus clawed back by the Govt?
If it's income based I'd imagine so
Is UC a top up ?
We have lads at work won't do more work because they'll earn too much and it effects benefits

What has UC got to do with Greggs?

Wasn’t even his idea - I met the bloke who’s brainchild it was at a week long DWP event a couple of years ago.

UC has nothing to do with Greggs. This situation is a demonstration of how crap the system is.
What has UC got to do with Greggs?

Wasn’t even his idea - I met the bloke who’s brainchild it was at a week long DWP event a couple of years ago.

UC has nothing to do with Greggs. This situation is a demonstration of how crap the system is.

It is a shame the bonus is affected but if UC is an earnings top up (?) It's a bonus every week .

I hope you did humanity and the gene pool a favour by clubbing him to death.

:lol:

Was an unusually normal gadgy - presumed it would have been some boffin. Mind he spoke about it like it was his bairn, he might have just been the lead on its implementation.

Back