Grayson and his views and our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One week to go and the moaning bastards are already out in force!

It was always going to be the case though. I said as much the week we got relegated....that people would be shocked at the level of player we would be signing for this season. It's a process of adaptation....from £15m players to £150k players.

There was an alternative but Short has knee jerked into full on austerity and like it or not it's how this window will pan out. Whether that manifests as a season of struggle is entirely down to Grayson's ability to get the best out of what he has at his disposal. I wish him the best but fear he has a difficult gig.

If he thinks we're ok defensively he's in the wrong business!

but where it really matters at the top end of the pitch, we were a bit light physically.

McCormack doesn't fit that bill does he?

No,he doesn't. His best play has been when he's played behind a front man.

Well apart from him saying we are OK defensively ...ffs... and need strikers which the club will not buy...he knows.

How about not taking his comments out of context for a start! He was commenting on the Scunthorpe game and our performance. He said, and I quote, "I think we were OK defensively, the midfield was OK, but where it really matters at the top end of the pitch, we were a bit light physically." That in no way is talking about the squad and how he sees it. It doesn't mean he doesn't want to add players to our defense of midfield at all....it was an appraisal of our performance in the match and that was all. This forum is becoming a joke with all these bed wetters.

How about not taking his comments out of context for a start! He was commenting on the Scunthorpe game and our performance. He said, and I quote, "I think we were OK defensively, the midfield was OK, but where it really matters at the top end of the pitch, we were a bit light physically." That in no way is talking about the squad and how he sees it. It doesn't mean he doesn't want to add players to our defense of midfield at all....it was an appraisal of our performance in the match and that was all. This forum is becoming a joke with all these bed wetters.
You beat me to it.

Reactions: Baz
If we kept hold of khazri, lens and kone would have some optimism as they all are better than the championship quality wise. However seems like all 3 will be away shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back