Grandpa Dickies Shed

“A garden shed themed bar” 😀
Right down my street!
Maybe it’s a nod to the bars created in people’s sheds during lockdown that they had to hold off?

What’s in a name? It doesn’t really matter. Punters will come to the sea front for the choices of food and drink, it’s a great addition.

Right down my street!
Maybe it’s a nod to the bars created in people’s sheds during lockdown that they had to hold off?

What’s in a name? It doesn’t really matter. Punters will come to the sea front for the choices of food and drink, it’s a great addition.

His dad's called dickie. It's the same people who have grannie annies.

Right down my street!

Not really bothered about name, I just think the review including that line doesnt do any favours. It looks good and terrace will be attraction as on west side for sun.

Went yesterday, it stunk of cooking oil/fat. Shite layout and shite drink selection. End of review.

Went in a Coast afterwards and had the worst pint of Guinness ever, some can contraption. End of review.

A generous 1 ⭐️ for both.

Not really bothered about name, I just think the review including that line doesnt do any favours. It looks good and terrace will be attraction as on west side for sun.
Yeah the terrace is a massive bonus. Only The Wolsey in Roker has a West facing terrace(only one that's near the coast anyway). It will be a big hit for late night summer drinking.
I've been in a few times and my only criticism is the size of the bogs, way too small. Other than that I can see it being popular

The signs on the side saying Grog and Grub are absolutely horrendous
That and the name sound a bit Geordie surfer vibe dudes
Yeah the terrace is a massive bonus. Only The Wolsey in Roker has a West facing terrace(only one that's near the coast anyway). It will be a big hit for late night summer drinking.
I've been in a few times and my only criticism is the size of the bogs, way too small. Other than that I can see it being popular
Get a tunnel to the wolsey
Get 20 at the trough in there no bother

Last edited:
Went yesterday, it stunk of cooking oil/fat. Shite layout and shite drink selection. End of review.

Went in a Coast afterwards and had the worst pint of Guinness ever, some can contraption. End of review.

A generous 1 ⭐️ for both.
The stench when on terrace is from diwneys flume thing. It stinks. Would hate to live in those flats.

Coast is awful. We went in and was someone playing a saxophone. It’s too small for thst sort of stuff.

Last edited:

Back