Grandpa Dickies Shed

I haven't read this whole thread but at least I know where this place is. If they had gone with a safe boring name you don't get people talking about it. Should have called it the Sunderland Marine Bar or the SMB.

Just been in tonight. Two things: the tables and benches aren’t nailed to the floor and quite wobbly - my mate’s pint went flying after someone bumped one, and the floorboards outside are shocking. I almost went my length after tripping over one, as did several other people.

Pictures of the inside seem OK, looks cheap and shit from the outside but I'll give it a try at some point.

Passed the other day, seemed quiet, Coast on the other hand looked packed, though it does look pretty small.

Pictures of the inside seem OK, looks cheap and shit from the outside but I'll give it a try at some point.

Passed the other day, seemed quiet, Coast on the other hand looked packed, though it does look pretty small.
Coast had a bloke murdering a saxaphone on yesterday. 😂
Just been in tonight. Two things: the tables and benches aren’t nailed to the floor and quite wobbly - my mate’s pint went flying after someone bumped one, and the floorboards outside are shocking. I almost went my length after tripping over one, as did several other people.
Klutz

Last edited:
Where there's blame there's a claim Dave....
But seriously, those shortcomings need rectifying tbh.

Any ethnic folk go in while you were in? You and your mates crack any jokes?

Last edited:

Back