Got any valuable old toys?

Loads of Star Wars in me mams loft.

Had a load of Acton Force that I flogged a few year back. Got a decent amount for one of these, think it was over £150 -
Logon or register to see this image

Still got a few bits and bobs around that I need to sort and sell, but it's a right clart on.

My brother has loads of Star Wars stuff in my mothers loft..Millennium Falcon..some of the figures he has are supposed to be quite rare..don't know the names but a couple of them have got red on..:oops:

I also hoyed some Asterix figures up and was shocked at what they went for.
I only had a few, they'd been bought in the cheapie shops, probably Winners or Chipaway.

I had all the original kenner star wars toys all boxed falcon at st atat X wing speeders the while shabang. When I left home they were to be left in the loft for when I could keep them safe. Dad sold them to the second hand ships down Chester road for 50 quid the lot. Gutted and was raging at him for years. He does last year and so did the bit of anger I had at him

Vintage cars in original boxes.
Keeping them in mint condition.

Also got years of those old tea cards, full sets in albums.
Not worth a lot at this moment in time but will pass them on to the kids in years to come.

38 boxed subbuteo teams most of them HW.. Unfortunately only about a dozen in mint condition..Fetching £14 a team on ebay

Move faster than some of your current lot mate ;)

Parents are a nightmare when it comes to keeping stuff!

Me mother conned me into selling me shit loads of Starwars stuff for a tenner to some poor f***ing kid from a single parent family. Likewise with my transformers (boxed and first gen.), also for a tenner!

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:

Back