Got any valuable old toys?

Got all my old star wars stuff up the loft.

Transformers does not seem to be worth much. My mam got my little lad a modern Optimus Prime for christmas. He loved it but didn’t really know who he was. Now the living room is covered in my old transformers.

We didn't have toys. I did have a teddy with bells in its ears but my brothers tied me to a tree and made me watch them burn it, then they took off my fur bonnet with pom poms and burned that too.

Not toys but I sold loads of Hip Hop Connections magazine's on ebay a few years ago and got about £40 a pop on each.

He man stuff!
It’s supposed to be toys you don’t play with anymore.

I’ve still got my matchbox/corgi cars, he-man, action man, action force.

My astro wars game, atari woody (with games), JVC MSX computer, big track, Race and Chase, Hornby train sets, space lego, plastic soldiers, Warhammer lead figures. Die cast Millenium Falcon, Lukes sand speeder, tie fighter and Darth Vaders Tie fighter!
Always imagined you to be a spoilt little brat and now it’s confirmed.

Last edited:
I've got a large collection of vintage star wars figures. Full 96 run of figures, MOCs (Mint on Card), Vehicles, the lot....

If anyone here wants to sell a lot from their lofts then please DM me and i'll make you an offer on all or some.

I used to have a load of subbutteo (grandstands and all sorts) until unbeknownst to me my mother threw it all out when I was about 18 :evil:. I've had a look online at what I had and there must have been a grands worth :evil::cry:

We didn't have toys. I did have a teddy with bells in its ears but my brothers tied me to a tree and made me watch them burn it, then they took off my fur bonnet with pom poms and burned that too.
I feel your pain

My Dad has every single star wars toy there is all boxed as well.
Went down to Swansea and paid £700 for all his Star Wars stuff, sold them on forums and ebay and has 1/3rd left and already made £1400 - he is raking it in.

Got all my old star wars stuff up the loft.

Transformers does not seem to be worth much. My mam got my little lad a modern Optimus Prime for christmas. He loved it but didn’t really know who he was. Now the living room is covered in my old transformers.

If you want to get rid I can ask my dar to contact you for a decent price.

My brother has loads of Star Wars stuff in my mothers loft..Millennium Falcon..some of the figures he has are supposed to be quite rare..don't know the names but a couple of them have got red on..:oops:

If anyone is genuinely looking to sell any old Star Wars stuff from 1977-1985 my Dad will pay really good money for them. Just PM me and I can provide his email.

Thanks

Back